Forums

Karamjan Collective:

Quick find code: 237-238-887-66070738

Kinshia

Kinshia

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, noticed there was no group on Karamja, so, let's give things a shot - nobody's claimed it, so, I will!

The Karamjan Collective:

Mission Statement: Provide an enjoyable roleplay environment for free-form roleplay with some organization to it. Simply come into the bar in Brimhaven as a fun meeting ground, but be where you're from!

What's this Collective About? Simple. Are you from Shilo? Musa Point? TzHaar? Tai Bwo? Brimhaven? Everyone needs to trade. Tribesmen, pirates, and everyone other the sun.
The Karamjan collective is a group of traders who have found their way to prominence on the island. Whether it's from being a black-market smuggler to an honest trader providing mahogany, all these businesses interact in some way or another. Out of these businesses have risen Trade Barons. These Trade Barons rule over certain parts of the island (usually politically as well), either through the shadows (in shadier business) or publicly, hiring employees, making deals, and so forth. Whether a Trade Baron, tribesman, or employee - all are welcome to meet on neutral ground in the Dead Man's Chest. UPDATE: 12-27-18 - currently operates as a subsidiary of and under the Craven Company (all groups).

If you want to join, just send a post in this thread!

Post 2: Who's Who (who owns what, clan names, etc.)
Post 3: Who's Who - Cont (reserved for those wanting places)
Post 4: Who's Who - Cont (reserved for those wanting places)
Post 5: Who's Who - Cont (reserved for those wanting places)
Post 6: Who's Who - Cont (reserved for those wanting places)
Post 7: Who's Who - Cont (reserved for those wanting places)
Post 8: Who's Who - Cont (reserved for those wanting places)
Post 9: Thanks for Reading!
Fun is not what you try to dictate it is to me.

27-Dec-2018 09:55:12 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2018 21:31:13 by Kinshia

Kinshia

Kinshia

Who's Who - If Your Character Is a Baron (apply) Follow the Format Below

Brimhaven

Trade Baron: Findra Cutter
Company Name: Grayscale Gallows
Trade: Smuggling, piracy, black market goods (illegal in many places).
Areas of Operation: Coastlines of Karamja, Coastlines of Ardougne to Catherby, and near Falador.
Face (If Applicable - Mayor or Chieftain): <NPC> "Mayor" Brines.
Things to know about them (5 sentences or less): Findra is 5'4" and weighs 120 pounds. Findra is an intelligent member of the living dead (a zombie). Her personality is pleasant, unless threatened, her turf is invaded, or someone breaks the rules of her bar. Findra is much older than the twenty-four years she appears to be and has the skill to show for it. Findra often abides by a code of conduct and expects others to do the same, violators often find disastrous results - she may be wicked, but she is fair.

Members:
1. General Isaac - Kieran Fayer

27-Dec-2018 10:09:26 - Last edited on 31-Dec-2018 04:37:03 by Kinshia

Kinshia

Kinshia

Reserves finished, thanks for waiting. Feel free to message me in-game, I will be working on a Discord and so forth.

Some basic rules I have in mind:

1. Don't care about your past. Violate the lore too significantly, consider membership invalidated.
2. I don't care about old beefs with players. The roleplay community seems like it's split and fractured too much. I do not care about your conflict with Player Number 5. If they join, they will be treated with the same respect you would give anyone else in context to this group.
3. Some NPCs can be assumed to exist. Starting a fight in a neutral bar full of pirates likely is not wise.
4. Have some modicum of respect for your fellow players - reiterating number 2.
5. Have some modicum respect of lore. If certain groups show up unannounced, they can assume they'll have a bunch of angry pirates and bandits sabotaging them.
6. Do not metagame.
7. Do not autohit.
8. Do not godmod.
9. Avoid power-play. Ergo - a human is not bench-pressing a ton off his chest if a rather large anchor falls on him (even in a fit of adrenaline-fueled strength). Not everyone can dodge everything, etc.

Violation of these will result in a warning, strike, and removal from the group - I do intend us to have some standards.

27-Dec-2018 10:22:03 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2018 18:30:16 by Kinshia

Quick find code: 237-238-887-66070738 Back to Top