Forums

Is RP dead??

Quick find code: 237-238-884-66047193

The contents of this message have been hidden.

30-Jan-2019 20:54:19

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have to come back to this because I really can't tell if the "Everybody is Daku's alt" is satire or not at this point. So, anybody that actually, legitimately thinks that, without even getting in to the like.. personal aspects?

Runescape membership is fucking expensive, my guy. It's $11 a month for one account. Go ahead, count how many different accounts regularly post on these forums, all of them have membership spanning back a ways. Some even have gold premiere. What, am I an underground multi-billionaire who spends his fortune on fucking runescape membership to shitpost on forums? Don't even suggest bonds, those boys are around 20m a pop for 2 weeks per bond. I don't have any alternate accounts. The meme is funny, sure, it's great that my clan thinks it's funny enough that some of them changed their examines to "Daku Alt #" or "Daku Harem Squad", but even the people who originally yelled about it can't possibly take themselves seriously. It just falls through the moment you put any thought behind it.

PS:
The second poster has only ever made 4 posts on the runescape forums. :|
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

31-Jan-2019 02:34:57 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 02:35:35 by RiDaku

Wizard Ovi
Jan Member 2016

Wizard Ovi

Posts: 672 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
I have to come back to this because I really can't tell if the "Everybody is Daku's alt" is satire or not at this point. So, anybody that actually, legitimately thinks that, without even getting in to the like.. personal aspects?

Runescape membership is fucking expensive, my guy. It's $11 a month for one account. Go ahead, count how many different accounts regularly post on these forums, all of them have membership spanning back a ways. Some even have gold premiere. What, am I an underground multi-billionaire who spends his fortune on fucking runescape membership to shitpost on forums? Don't even suggest bonds, those boys are around 20m a pop for 2 weeks per bond. I don't have any alternate accounts. The meme is funny, sure, it's great that my clan thinks it's funny enough that some of them changed their examines to "Daku Alt #" or "Daku Harem Squad", but even the people who originally yelled about it can't possibly take themselves seriously. It just falls through the moment you put any thought behind it.

PS:
The second poster has only ever made 4 posts on the runescape forums. :|

why would the idea of you having alts have anything to do with activity?
"You never know what kind of man you'll be until the end."

-Howl Aren

31-Jan-2019 02:41:30

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
It was already discussed and proven, blah blah blahhh a long time ago, that Ridaku uses tons of alternate accounts to stir up threads.

the whole two posts are claiming that the forums are strictly run by like one person just posting a bunch on different accounts.

Unless you mean my P.S., in which it's possible that, ironically, that is someone's alternate account.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

31-Jan-2019 02:44:24 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 02:45:17 by RiDaku

31-Jan-2019 03:52:50

31-Jan-2019 04:00:44

Quick find code: 237-238-884-66047193 Back to Top