Forums

Is RP dead??

Quick find code: 237-238-884-66047193

ItsFitz
May Member 2023

ItsFitz

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I been playing on again and off again for years and maybe its just me but I feel like RP is a dying lifestyle. I am always looking for people to RP with and make friends. All that I find is a lot of AFKs or people just ignoring people. But like I said it might be me looking in all the wrong places. Love all the new content just miss the old RP. E.L.E

22-Sep-2018 16:38:19

Gersty

Gersty

Posts: 312 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did you see any of the other threads asking if rp is dead...?

Anyway, it isn't really yet. I rp when I can but I don't have a normal schedule yet so it's kinda sporadic. Add me and get at me, if you like.
"When the Lord made me, He made a ramblin' man..."

"... An Arizona Ranger, wouldn't be too long in town."

22-Sep-2018 18:39:37

Garth Vader
Nov Member 2014

Garth Vader

Posts: 2,982 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i dont have full time to invest into rs anymore but i have a craveing for abit of rs rp lately and while it seams the casual scene is non existent i am running a smal plot alongside some freindos that i might consider making like a public server event maybe if people have any interest. I admit my time in swtor plus the fact i run basicly 2 DnD games per week has turned me more into a dungon master then a rper but i like making stories for people so if you wanna step into a story feel free to drop me a message.

~Matt
"There is no Death, There is the Force..and I am its Master"

22-Sep-2018 19:21:55

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gersty said :
How do you put that little signature thing at the bottom of your posts?

Click on your name that appears underneath your avatar on forum posts. This will take you to the list of all forum posts you have ever made. At the bottom is the option for you to edit your signature.

Be sure to remain logged in on that page, as the website will often log you out and leave you wondering why the "Edit Signature" option is not visible.
All that for a pile of bricks.

22-Sep-2018 21:28:50

The contents of this message have been hidden.

29-Jan-2019 02:21:16

Quick find code: 237-238-884-66047193 Back to Top