Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
••¤†¤•
¤†¤
•¤†¤•¤†¤•¤†¤•¤†¤•¤†¤•¤†¤•¤†¤•¤†¤•
¤†¤
¤†¤
•¤†¤••

First few batch of contestants have been given their Slayer Gems and are awaiting the start of the tasks! If you're around in the next few days, feel free to message me whenever I'm online to get ready to rumble.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

25-Jan-2017 06:30:04

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Shinori Haikane
Experience: 7
Next of Kin: None
Favorite color: Lime
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

25-Jan-2017 06:40:09 - Last edited on 03-Feb-2017 08:04:26 by Startraphell

Rexost

Rexost

•••¤†¤•
¤†¤
¤†¤
¤†¤
•¤†¤•••

Any slayers who have yet to pick up their Slayer Gem and meet with Rex, I'll be around this evening after 9:30 pm EST.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

26-Jan-2017 00:31:19 - Last edited on 26-Jan-2017 00:33:45 by Rexost

Khaji
Mar Member 2012

Khaji

Posts: 1,256 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A scroll with darkened parchment would be delivered to Slayer Rexotic Silversmith. Glittering silver ink was used to write the message on the scroll.

Dear Mister Silversmith,

This is Head Wandmaker Vivian Silverspine of Silverspine Wands. I am writing to you in response to the letter you sent our company. We would love to discuss a sponsorship for your slayer contest. I also offer my services in judging the quality of the creatures slain if you so desire. In regards to materials from slayer beasts we typically only make use of certain parts of the creatures. Our program allows the slayers we partner with to keep the rest of the creature if they so desire.

As for the type of creatures and potential components from them we would like in return for sponsorship allow me to list them off. Basilisk horns, greater avernic demon horns, mutated zygomite heart strings, gargoyle talons, and virii spines. Again we would love to meet with you to discuss specifics further and hope this contest is successful.

Kindest Regards,

Vivian Silverspine

29-Jan-2017 03:00:32

Rexost

Rexost

All at once, each slayer who'd enter the contest would find their slayer gem glowing. A moment later, a voice could be heard from it.

"The first contracts have been written and randomly assigned. When you've completed your initial task, let me know through your gem and I'll get you another one as quick as I can. If you've any issues with what you've been assigned or need a tip, don't hesitate to ask. Happy hunting.

The game is on!
"

As each slayer's contract was read out in a prerecorded message, a map would reflect itself through their gem to direct them to their target.

A banshee has managed to cross the Salve somehow and is running wild in the lumbermill near Varrock. Send it home or put it down.
Assigned to: Victoria

A huge jungle snake has been ravaging livestock in Lumbridge. Its likely a former pet that grew too large for its owner to deal with, so its your turn to handle it.
Assigned to: Galen

A woman living in Al Kharid has been evicted from her home by massive scorpions. Clear them out and make the building safe again.
Assigned to: Adeline

In the caves under the Barbarian Village there are many terrible beasts, including minotaurs. Bring back a set of horns.
Assigned to: Lyam

Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

02-Feb-2017 04:19:50

Rexost

Rexost

There's a cave under Taverly that contains large amounts of a slimy, gelatinous creatures. A few have managed to get to the surface and are in a grain mill, and they need to be dealt with.
Assigned to: John

Crawling hands are typically native to uninhabited areas, but occasionally they'll make there way to more populated places, including, in this case, Canifis.
Assigned to: Dawn, if she's feeling up to it.

Cave crawlers are nasty, poisonous beasts. They're found in the Fremennik lands typically, though some townsfolk in Camelot have started coming down with a fever after being attacked by strange monsters in the woods.
Assigned to: William

Cockatrice's are not an easy target. Eye contact will need to be avoided, and you may wish to take a mirror with you to Relleka to deal with your task.
Assigned to: Orion

Hill giants are big. They're dumb, but they're big. There's one who's been making a mess of the woods west of Varrock, and the city guard doesn't have time to deal with it.
Assigned to: Garrow

White Wolf mountain is named for its canines, but is home to other creatures. An Ice Warrior was there a few days ago, and the locals of Catherby are concerned.
Assigned to: Burfrem

Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

02-Feb-2017 04:20:51 - Last edited on 03-Feb-2017 02:53:21 by Rexost

Quick find code: 237-238-879-65873155 Back to Top