' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Magnickicent
Jul Member 2023

Magnickicent

Posts: 559 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :
passive aggression isn't necessary

You're right. Got a little carried away. Apologies to Calder.

Vekon said :
.. defend it from what, exactly? they ain't in no type of danger

Well, idk if you've noticed but it looks like there about to be a war out there :P But yeah, seriously, it's a precautionary measure in case any of the fighting leaks to them, or bandit groups try to take advantage of wartime chaos, or anything of that nature.
|
Nick
|
"Freedom is the opportunity to do what is right."
|
W41 Squad
| The Grand City

31-Aug-2016 12:13:45

Pop Art

Pop Art

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In light of recent events, the Chain of Command has decided to revive an old training exercise. Training grounds for new recruits were being outfitted to simulate specific scenarios. Both those fresh out of boot and long time veterans are encouraged to sign up for this opportunity. Word around the camps was that the first exercise would be a rousing match of
Capture-the-Flag
in full combat gear. Blunted weapons, of course. Letters and other communications were sent to
Kandarin's allies
as well, inviting them in on the games.

OOC

Hey guys! It's time for an event!
When? Tomorrow, September 1st
Where? Castle Wars
Who? Anyone sided with Kandarin. Emphasis on Kandarin
Considering the short notice, we'll figure out a time that works for everyone then. Hope to see you there!
Kandar Victa

"I don't have big anxieties. I wish I did. I'd be much more interesting."
-Roy Lichtenstein

01-Sep-2016 01:44:15 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2016 01:48:43 by Pop Art

Magnickicent
Jul Member 2023

Magnickicent

A letter would be delivered to Axel, sealed with the Florane crest, two dragons coiling around a rose, it would read...

Lord Axel,

Since our previous meeting, I have been able to convince Maelron of meeting with you. The terms of the meeting, should you choose to accept them, will be as such

-This Peace Meeting will take place at the Florane Manor

-The only persons present from either side will be you, and Maelron

-I will mediate the meeting

-My household guard will handle security, in case either party would choose to betray the goodwill of the meeting and attempts to harm either yourself or Maelron

I do hope you choose to accept this chance for peace for Kandarin to bring about a bloodless compromise. Even if nothing comes of it, it can't be said that you did not at least try to end it.

Aunrich Florane, Duke of Hemenster & Baxtorian
|
Nick
|
|
W41 Squad
| The Grand City

01-Sep-2016 02:12:53 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2016 02:13:33 by Magnickicent

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After receiving said letter, the Archmage did not read past the first sentence. Out of pure irritation, the letter was reduced to a smouldering pile of ashes, which slipped betwixt his fingers and onto an already cluttered desk.

Moments after, Aunrich Florane would find a single piece of parchment manifest before him, wherever he may have been at the time.

"There will be little reason for me, or anyone, to attend this meeting. You will tell the Pretender called Maelron to leave - to vacate our throne and leave Kandarin's people to peace.

That is my only wish. There will be no debating, no conversing. He will leave, or I will remove him."

As Aunrich's eyes met the end of Lord Axel's message, the parchment seemed to vanish in the same manner in which it had arrived.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

01-Sep-2016 02:26:08

Magnickicent
Jul Member 2023

Magnickicent

Vekon said :
After receiving said letter, the Archmage did not read past the first sentence. Out of pure irritation, the letter was reduced to a smouldering pile of ashes, which slipped betwixt his fingers and onto an already cluttered desk.

Muh letter! D:<
|
Nick
|
|
W41 Squad
| The Grand City

01-Sep-2016 14:14:50 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2016 14:15:35 by Magnickicent

Smell Teller
Aug Member 2021

Smell Teller

Posts: 845 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Magnickicent said :
Vekon said :

Vekon said :

Well, idk if you've noticed but it looks like there about to be a war out there :P But yeah, seriously, it's a precautionary measure in case any of the fighting leaks to them, or bandit groups try to take advantage of wartime chaos, or anything of that nature.

Did somebody say Bandits :^)

Also how the fuck did this thread not get locked after the big 30+ page dispute. Literally how is it still here?
Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.

01-Sep-2016 20:24:16

Magnickicent
Jul Member 2023

Magnickicent

Smell Teller said :
Magnickicent said :
Vekon said :

Vekon said :

Did somebody say Bandits :^)

Also how the fuck did this thread not get locked after the big 30+ page dispute. Literally how is it still here?

Yeah, Bandits. If you wanna set something up hmu in-game and we can talk about it
|
Nick
|
|
W41 Squad
| The Grand City

01-Sep-2016 20:37:12 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2016 20:37:44 by Magnickicent

Palpatom

Palpatom

Posts: 8,982 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Charter of Liberties

Original message details are unavailable.
The publication of the above Charter of Liberties would be made known within the occupied territories, and through underground channels, into the rest of Kandarin. Newfound promises of achievable freedom were there! No more tyranny!
Tom ~ Player of Oliver II, King of Kandarin, Prince of Albamonte, Prince of Camelot, Keeper of the Legacy of Baxtorian and Vanguard of Armadyl.

01-Sep-2016 22:18:48

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top