Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To The Peoples of Ardougne,

There are not many alive that remember the last days of Queen lliara and King Francois reign and then the 10 year long conflicted that followed.

Myself, I was only a young woman at the time, thrust into a war for our very survival against a much more powerful foe. Lead by my Father, Aegidius Blackwood and my later step mother, Zara Le'Gaunt, the Free Peoples of Ardougne fought a bloody conflict with the Elves of Ithellenen.

There were not many of the Elf kind that stood with the Government in Exiled. The most famous though, was one Maela Aerendyl. The Great Aunt to Maelorn the Pretender, she served under my Father and lead a number of raids and spy missions against the Elven Overlords, but even she knew what line not to cross.

For the Ithellenian Elves brought decades of hurt and death to the peoples of Ardougne. Whilst the likes of Camelot and Yanille watched while we were slaughtered in the streets, our homes and beds, the People of Ardougne fought with no hope.

The Death Guard, the famous Warchod Order, brutalized any sign of resistance with a swift vengeance. Exterminating people by the thousands for resisting the Elven rule. Piles and piles of bodies that woulds effect the population of Ardougne to even this day.

And now an Elf dares to sit upon the Crimson Throne, a throne that has survived the very worst by his kind? He dares to claim it as his birthright?

Shall we see ourselves returned to being controlled by the Elven Overlords that once used our War College as a Death Camp? Does the statue there for every fallen Ardougnian mean so little now? The blood and the death spilled by every Ardougnian in that conflict simply forgotten?

We have not forgotten.

We have not forgiven.

He will not sit on the Crimson Throne.

Duchess Katlyn Blackwood
Head of House Blackwood
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

28-Aug-2016 17:01:32 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2016 17:01:56 by Geythir

Magnickicent
Jul Member 2023

Magnickicent

Posts: 559 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
+^*'*^+.+^*''*^+.+^*''*^+.+^*''*^+.+^*'
House Florane
'*^+.+^*''*^+.+^*''*^+.+^*''*^+.+^*'*^+

After meeting with Commander Nicole and Captain Gregory at Fort Hemenster, Aunrich began taking matters into his own hands. The call was put out for his lords to begin conscription. The North, it would seem, was amassing its own army, seperate from the rest.
|
Nick
|
"Freedom is the opportunity to do what is right."
|
W41 Squad
| The Grand City

29-Aug-2016 04:16:13

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
House Calderon did not follow through with the Duke's orders, instead the Calderon men-at-arms began training alongside the regular infantry. The banner of House Vekon flew proudly over the Calderon estate alongside the Calderon banners.

31-Aug-2016 01:44:27 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2016 14:30:49 by Am RolePlay

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.. defend it from what, exactly? they ain't in no type of danger

tfw passive aggression isn't necessary
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

31-Aug-2016 06:06:09

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top