Bobfish9
May Member 2023

Bobfish9

Posts: 46 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character's Name: Fraenoc

Character's Age: 23

Character's Race: Human – Orgionally from the Moon Clan

Character's Religion: He doesn’t know just yet, agnostic

Small summary: Dreams are a powerful thing for Fraenoc, being born in the Moon Clan tends to place an importance on these kinds of things. Fraenoc showed aptitude for soothsaying and fortune telling but when his dreams began to take darker edges with visons of smoke, shadow, blood, and ice the elders became worried and sent him into exile to protect the clan. Now, wandering Fraenoc is looking for what these symbols mean and a way, if possible, to return home.

Requested Fame: Adventurer

Appearance: Fraenoc is tallish and loves the colour purple and magically colours his hair various shades of pink/purple.

Equipment(s): Often found with magic equipment, most often his Lunar gear.

Role-Play Experience: Uhh like a 2-3, (no previous runescape role-play experience)

Languages: Common

Currency: Not much, a bunch of runes though

12-Sep-2021 06:47:26

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Catfish Bob said :
Is this group still around?

Anybody's free to correct me, but considering the owner of this thread is in a different clan, and "The Quest Collective" clan has dropped down to 17 members, I'm going out on a limb and saying that it's dead.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

21-Dec-2021 18:42:22

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
Catfish Bob said :
Is this group still around?

Anybody's free to correct me, but considering the owner of this thread is in a different clan, and "The Quest Collective" clan has dropped down to 17 members, I'm going out on a limb and saying that it's dead.

And I am here to correct you! I would advise not speaking for others, or make sure that your assumption is true before you go out on a limb and say it is. Hope you had the holiday you deserved :)
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

28-Dec-2021 14:13:52 - Last edited on 28-Dec-2021 14:16:01 by Quael

The contents of this message have been hidden.

22-Jan-2022 00:41:40

Quick find code: 237-238-850-66093411 Back to Top