Forums

The Killing Blow

Quick find code: 237-238-842-65467079

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Victory - But at what cost?

That's what was running through Richard's head as he sat with the rest of the Commanders after the battle. He's done things he never thought he was capable of, striking down fellow Knights, turning against his own city. His honor was crushed, as mercilessly as the corrupt Knights were.

But you can't win a war, without sacrificing a part of yourself.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

29-Aug-2014 23:46:39

heretic hary

heretic hary

Posts: 3,137 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eln said :
I'm glad it went well for those involved!

(Sorry for blowing up the bridge, guys)

Pfffft, happens every time the castle gets attacked. I mean, you can't not blow up the attacking force's best escape route, especially if they're standing on it in the first place.

Anyhow, I was surprised by the lack of arguing compared to most Falador fights. Went rather well ooc'ly from what I saw as a participant, and has certainly made me decide to get back to roleplaying more often.

30-Aug-2014 00:21:59

Whitestrake
Nov Member 2022

Whitestrake

Posts: 733 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zeremal said :
Queen Helena Eriador would tell the stationed Gielinor Times reporter the following:

"With the aftermath of events, Yanille as a country has declared it's independence from The Agrevian Empire. As these times have occurred, a feast will commence shortly in celebration of our independence and a day will be marked. Until then, however, the country will resume how it previously was and a harvest will commence after the festivities."

#QuinnEriador4President
Would you like to contribute to the water cycle?

30-Aug-2014 00:42:31

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whitestrake said :
Zeremal said :
Queen Helena Eriador would tell the stationed Gielinor Times reporter the following:

"With the aftermath of events, Yanille as a country has declared it's independence from The Agrevian Empire. As these times have occurred, a feast will commence shortly in celebration of our independence and a day will be marked. Until then, however, the country will resume how it previously was and a harvest will commence after the festivities."

#QuinnEriador4President

Helena is best 2badsuckanegg
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

30-Aug-2014 02:11:07

Whitestrake
Nov Member 2022

Whitestrake

Posts: 733 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zeremal said :
Whitestrake said :
Zeremal said :

#QuinnEriador4President

Helena is best 2badsuckanegg

President next 2 Helenez
Would you like to contribute to the water cycle?

30-Aug-2014 02:50:30

Quick find code: 237-238-842-65467079 Back to Top