The Kingdom of Camelot

Quick find code: 237-238-829-65879840

BloxzorKBG

BloxzorKBG

Posts: 1,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°
Telemmaitë
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°

A mist had enshrouded the coastline of Camelot one night after the Camelite fleet set sail. While the early skirmishing had broken out in the Southerlands, the elven forces were light in number. So it seemed, their concentration of power had been elsewhere.

And it was about to strike.

Out of the mist, cannonballs blared by, and the banner of the Telemmaitë was seen clearly flying on the flagship of the elven fleet, stationed outside Catherby. The fleet from Lythel had arrived, and was prepared to invoke Nolfinwë's endgame. Five thousand elven troops-
the last remnants of Nolfinwë's supporters west of Arandar- were gathered on the boats, armed in mailed gambesons and crystal weaponry. The ships were lightly armed with cannons, and appeared to be used moreso for ramming than anything.

This time, it was anyone's game. Who would prevail this evening- the human defense of the west, or the elven invaders seeking to retake their fallen empire?

-Hey, everyone. In light of the drama regarding the invasion of the Southerlands, I've decided to come back to RS. I'll be getting membership this Sunday. Along with this, I plan to tie up my storyline with the elves, and intend on making them into a last ditch effort to attack Camelot.

I'd like for an admin here to message me in-game if and when they're interested in discussing this battle's date. Thanks!

dimitri gave up the joke i guess after steve figured it out following my avoiding answering his calls

april fools, go away ian
Kingdom of Hynafiaid
|
Bloxzor
|
"Faith without works is dead."
|
W41 Squad

01-Apr-2017 04:57:31 - Last edited on 01-Apr-2017 06:44:32 by BloxzorKBG

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Apr-2017 06:25:30

Quick find code: 237-238-829-65879840 Back to Top