Forums

°ï¦ï Hub: Misthalin ï¦ï° Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-815-65906904

Marine Doge

Marine Doge

Posts: 1,213 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Marine Doge said :
Mud squelched underneath the woman's boots as she walked, feeling the cold night air on her skin. Humming a tune, she began to speak to herself between verses.
"Enslaved by a Mahjarrat."
A breeze blew by, disturbing the mist that had settled over the swamp.
"Shot down by Saradomin's Inquisition."
The wind picked up, and the fog started to clear. The woman twirled around, stretching her arms to the sky in a carefree dance.
"Betrayed by his sister and his own ambitions."
And in the fog's place, a thick miasma rolled in.
"Took her own life before disease could."
She stopped, a veritable gale of dread whirling through the swamp.
"Legends are nice and all, but I think I can make their stories better. More epic. With just a bit more... pizzazz."
One by one, the knights fell to the toxic air, and the woman approached the Abyss with melodic and rhythmic steps.
"Yea, I'll do them one better."
And the music stopped.

--------------

Across the world, faint disturbances could be felt.
Druids and summoners would note that the spirit world felt more... Familiar. Like the spirits they called on were old friends.
Necromancers and undead would feel that Death seemed... preoccupied. The afterlife no longer called for them.
And the Moonclan found that their dreams were too surreal. Hyper-realistic, if you will.
Mods pls notice me

25-May-2017 03:07:24

BloxzorKBG

BloxzorKBG

Posts: 1,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BloxzorKBG said :
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°
Telemmaitë
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°

With tensions stirring, a welcoming letter of invitation to a wedding is always a sight for sore and tired eyes. Duke Kywel Telemmaitë of the Ithell and Lady Irelia Taleni of the Iorwerth have been pledged to marry one another. The ceremony will be held at the chapel within the Telemmaitë manor in Hailawën; capital of the southerlands.

Guards will be at the entrances disarming people of weapons not intended for ceremonial purposes, as well as ammunition. Security as always will be on high alert; and a detachment from the Dewin Regiment in Iliara has additionally been sent to help secure the wedding.

To ease and mend the tensions between men and elves; we would hope you enjoy.

On an OOC note, this wedding will be held at 1:30 PM Central on Saturday, June 3rd. No combat will be allowed. PM me in-game if you want to be there (under the username 'Bloxzor) and/or post on our thread.

Hope to see you all there
Kingdom of Hynafiaid
|
Bloxzor
|
"Faith without works is dead."
|
W41 Squad

01-Jun-2017 20:07:30

Quick find code: 237-238-815-65906904 Back to Top