Forums

•(†)• Asgarnia •(†)•

Quick find code: 237-238-692-65887661

Marine Doge

Marine Doge

Posts: 1,213 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Event Name: Protecting Yourself From Demons (For Dummies)

Where: Falador Party Room OOC, just some large Falador church in eastern Falador IC.

When: This Tuesday, May 2, 2:00 PM PST/5:00 PM EST (10 PM for you brits)

Who's invited: Anyone with a vested interest in keeping themselves safe from the fiendish enemies of the light.

Description: With the advent of the Empty Lord, not to mention Zamorak's presence in Saradomin's holy kingdom, the Church and the Temple Knights have decided it would be for the best if the people of Asgarnia were well-informed on how to defend themselves from the threat that demons present (as well as ensuring they are properly inspired to fight for Saradomin).

As such, the icyene commander Edolas will be hosting a service for all citizens to attend, regardless of wealth and status.

It is advised to bring a container suitable for holding water, and a bag of salt.

The knowledge of the date, location, and service would be spread by priests after church sermons across the kingdom, and of course, by word of mouth.
Mods pls notice me

30-Apr-2017 19:13:05

Marine Doge

Marine Doge

My sincerest greetings to the Princess Macideia and her caretaker, Lady Rebecca.
How is Gielinor treating you?

You are cordially invited to the Holy Kingdom of Asgarnia's Spring Soirée, a tradition held by the Asgarnian people to celebrate spring, along with the blessings of fertility and growth.

The main day of festivity is the 18th of Raktuber, and we recommend sporting brighter, cheerier colours for spring. Please inform us if you have any dietary restrictions, be it magical or biological, and we will attempt to accomodate.

You are permitted a plus-one, if you wish.

I hope to see you there,

Saradomin's Blessings upon you,
Lord Edolas

tbh i didnt know where else to put this so lol i invited myself and nat woo
Mods pls notice me

04-May-2017 02:26:15

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A fight broke out in the Falafor Slums today, following the beating of Dorit Zingel, a local Saradominist.

A speaker stood in a bar, riling up the crowd against Zamorakians.

"What can you expect from filthy little demons? Here's what you get when the religions are diverse. Their clothes a hellish red, only good when dead. They're vermin, as I said and worse!"

The crowd proceeded to rally up an angry mob, beating Zamorakians senselessly in the slums district. The counter attack to the mob escalted the conflict, only stoppong when the Falador Guard intervened in full riot gear.

The leaders of both sides of the conflict are to be sent to Sarim Jail. But it is clear that tensions are boiling between Saradominists and Zamorakians.
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

13-May-2017 14:30:18

Marine Doge

Marine Doge

Mud squelched underneath the woman's boots as she walked, feeling the cold night air on her skin. Humming a tune, she began to speak to herself between verses.
"Enslaved by a Mahjarrat."
A breeze blew by, disturbing the mist that had settled over the swamp.
"Shot down by Saradomin's Inquisition."
The wind picked up, and the fog started to clear. The woman twirled around, stretching her arms to the sky in a carefree dance.
"Betrayed by his sister and his own ambitions."
And in the fog's place, a thick miasma rolled in.
"Took her own life before disease could."
She stopped, a veritable gale of dread whirling through the swamp.
"Legends are nice and all, but I think I can make their stories better. More epic. With just a bit more... pizzazz."
One by one, the knights fell to the toxic air, and the woman approached the Abyss with melodic and rhythmic steps.
"Yea, I'll do them one better."
And the music stopped.

--------------

Across the world, faint disturbances could be felt.
Druids and summoners would note that the spirit world felt more... Familiar. Like the spirits they called on were old friends.
Necromancers and undead would feel that Death seemed... preoccupied. The afterlife no longer called for them.
And the Moonclan found that their dreams were too surreal. Hyper-realistic, if you will.
Mods pls notice me

25-May-2017 03:06:34

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Overnight, a large ornate set of double-doors appeared in the castle courtyard. They were just normal doors, nothing magical about them. A nameplate, gold and bolted to the left door, read..
Doctor Jupiter Amalarik

Beneath that was a note, "Disposable, bust-down-able doors for the Temple Knights."
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

25-May-2017 11:30:37

Kali Yuuna
Dec Member 2019

Kali Yuuna

Posts: 778 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Magically Mundane located in Port Sarim has been closed. A simple stone plate near the bench it was originally worked from has been crafted into the ground stating "Relocating to Kandarin. May your wares last you through the ages."

---------------

Dawn's still going to be around for a little bit. Eventually she'll make the move.
You and me? We got this.
|
Sneaking around IRL.

25-May-2017 22:13:46 - Last edited on 25-May-2017 22:14:28 by Kali Yuuna

Lianna98

Lianna98

Posts: 259 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A notice would start to appear across numerous inns and taverns across Asgarnia. It would read:

Original message details are unavailable.

Skilled hunters and slayers needed!

- Fair (and negotiable) wages with probability of a bonus.
- Multiple contracts available with requiring varying skill levels.
- Must be willing to work with others should a chance presents itself.
- Basic amenities (mainly food and board) provided as per contract.

Seek Lady Meyr on the second floor of The Rising Sun.

This would be a series of mini-rps centered on tracking down and encountering various targets. There would be no set dates and would be rped whenever we're free. Add me in-game if you haven't already and we can arrange a pre-event rp to sort your character out.
They make me shiiiaaaiiine!

27-May-2017 03:26:16

BloxzorKBG

BloxzorKBG

Posts: 1,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BloxzorKBG said :
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°
Telemmaitë
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°

With tensions stirring, a welcoming letter of invitation to a wedding is always a sight for sore and tired eyes. Duke Kywel Telemmaitë of the Ithell and Lady Irelia Taleni of the Iorwerth have been pledged to marry one another. The ceremony will be held at the chapel within the Telemmaitë manor in Hailawën; capital of the southerlands.

Guards will be at the entrances disarming people of weapons not intended for ceremonial purposes, as well as ammunition. Security as always will be on high alert; and a detachment from the Dewin Regiment in Iliara has additionally been sent to help secure the wedding.

To ease and mend the tensions between men and elves; we would hope you enjoy.

On an OOC note, this wedding will be held at 1:30 PM Central on Saturday, June 3rd. No combat will be allowed. PM me in-game if you want to be there (under the username 'Bloxzor) and/or post on our thread.

Hope to see you all there
Kingdom of Hynafiaid
|
Bloxzor
|
"Faith without works is dead."
|
W41 Squad

01-Jun-2017 20:07:14

Magejake50

Magejake50

Posts: 777 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Plot: Order of the Sanctifying Flame

Friday 9th June, 10pm GMT/ 5pm EST at the Zamorakian Church north of Falador

An investigation into a sinister cult thought to be behind a series of fires in the Asgarnian countryside. A team of investigators has been sent out to well.... investigate them. A plot where the foes tend to exploit fears, with the use of a scarecrow-esque fear gas instead of using brute strength. There will be Hallucinations that have formed from basic fears and you will have to bear these fears to all you are with. You are welcome to join as an investigator or as a member of the cult.
W42 - Asgarnian Admin, 6 year Loyal Kinshra and Pie Connoisseur.
Nothing interesting happened.

09-Jun-2017 12:49:54

Quick find code: 237-238-692-65887661 Back to Top