Forums

Wolves of the East Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-754-65823127

Bruce Willis
Jun Member 2023

Bruce Willis

Posts: 5,968 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can I assume you're referring to werewolves and not regular wolves? ¸¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨Live and let Die¨˜´¤·.¸.·¤¸
¸´·¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´·¸.·¤´

"Something, something, inspirational quote." -Me, just now.

15-Aug-2016 22:09:30

LuciusAnubis

LuciusAnubis

Posts: 1,798 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Werewolf Application

Username:
LuciusAnubis

Character Name:
Vladimir Leonovid

Appearance:
In human form, Vladimir is of average height and has a black moustache and black medium-sized hair, as well as red eyes, in Werewolf form he reaches up to 7 Feet/2.10 meters tall and has pitch black fur alongsides sharp razor claws

Brief History:

Vladimir has always been in Morytania, he was born in Canifis and has spend his whole life there, ocassionaly going out to different parts of Morytania from time to time, altough he did got a good deal of contact with the west of the salve, as he was an avid reader of smuggled literature to learn more about the human nations and the general culture west of the salve

while growing up Vladimir felt a general distaste towards the rule of Vampyres in the land and he began actively fighting them, constantly trying to savotage them and even try to kill some vampyres, almost getting killed more than one time

Soon he joined Alscaeus Mora band of werewolves and began fighting back the vampyres in a much more organized way, having a fanatical devotion to his cause, and thats what he has been doing ever since

Any Extra Details:
Vladimir prefers to remain on Werewolf form most, if not all, of the time

I would like to discuss in-game or let you decide what military rank to give him!

15-Aug-2016 22:34:16

Quick find code: 237-238-754-65823127 Back to Top