Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Pyro I said :
Valiesin said :
Lord Pyro I said :
Hello

Just wanted to register my character in the area

Lord Pyro I ~ Danny Steel, Mob Boss

I'll take you off my ignore if you promise not to bother me about world conquest.

Just jokes. I'll accept the character but which region will they be in? Varrock?

Yes this is the character that took over the Pheonix gang HQ (Although if the Black Arm gang HQ is free I'd much prefer it) under Dan's regime and held it until I left W42 for a while.

Fair enough. Phoenix HQ is available so feel free to move in.

Accepted.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

26-Nov-2018 10:15:58

Wizard Ovi
Jan Member 2016

Wizard Ovi

Posts: 672 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A very small lettered, hand written, short letter on business parchment would have been sent to the good king Aeran Vandalar.

"Dear King Aeran Vandalar of Misthalin,

The Radiant Sun Trading Company has noticed your recent raid in Al Kharid and would love to have the chance to perhaps view, buy for, or trade for some of your spoils of war should you be accepting of such. I eagerly await a reply your majesty, Have a most excellent day.

Tally-ho

Cordella Munch"

The address for this letter is from the gnome lands, specifically the Gnome Stronghold.
"You never know what kind of man you'll be until the end."

-Howl Aren

29-Nov-2018 10:13:25 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2018 10:14:20 by Wizard Ovi

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Valiesin said :
¨`ˆ°ª*^¤•»„¸`•.¸¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸`•.¸¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸¸¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨¸.•´¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨¸.•´¸„«•¤^*ª°ˆ´¨

Event Name: Goblin Raid on West Varrock
Rally Location: West Varrock gate for city guards, Gunnarsgrunn for goblins
Date/Time: Sunday, 2 Dec, 1900 GMT
Other: Contact Saint Goblin to fight for the green boi's and myself or Worst Servus to defend Misthalin. The attack will be a surprise attack on Misthalin from the goblins so be mindful of that. No metagaming. City guards in Varrock will simply respond once the attack is reported.

°'*ªºª*'°”`˜*•¸¯¨`¨˜ˆ˜°ˆ¹²³¤›¸.´´˜“°'*ªºª*'°”`˜`.¸‹¤³²¹ˆ°˜ˆ˜¨´¨¯¸•*˜“°'*ªºª*'°
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

30-Nov-2018 12:17:20 - Last edited on 02-Dec-2018 09:05:56 by Valiesin

Smell Teller
Aug Member 2021

Smell Teller

Posts: 845 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Goblins of the eastmost captured village gathered silently in the settlement's square. Footsoldiers and archers lingered at the back, the cavalry riders and their massive boars to the left, and the lightly armored, foliage covered forward scouts to the right.

Before them all was Sergeant Dreadmaw, fastening the last straps of an ancient relic to his left arm, the common soldier had taken to calling it "Bigfist's might." Usually they carried the former Chosen Commander's claw to battle in storage for luck, but this would be the first time it had been donned since the great Goblin's passing. The sergeant let the silence linger a while before finally he spoke to the gathered force to give them a final, simple run-down.

"We have sat idle for long. No more. Varrock is weak, and will break easy. Then we's can make demands. We attack at night as before, kill all who you's find and make foothold. Then war boar riders bring golem for second attack. /Go./"

Quickly the foliage covered raiders scurried about, exiting the village and storming across the bridge en route to the outskirts of Varrock. The others followed after, but not as hastily, they merely sought to organize and prepare for their time to shine.

Once the raiders left the safety of their home they spread throughout the forest, no groups getting larger than 3 men as they snuck toward the outskirts of Varrock, and prepared to send their bloody message.
Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.

02-Dec-2018 07:44:37

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Valiesin said :
Valiesin said :
¨`ˆ°ª*^¤•»„¸`•.¸¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸`•.¸¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸¸¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨¸.•´¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨¸.•´¸„«•¤^*ª°ˆ´¨

Event Name: Goblin Raid on West Varrock
Rally Location: West Varrock gate for city guards, Gunnarsgrunn for goblins
Date/Time: Sunday, 2 Dec, 1900 GMT
Other: Contact Saint Goblin to fight for the green boi's and myself or Worst Servus to defend Misthalin. The attack will be a surprise attack on Misthalin from the goblins so be mindful of that. No metagaming. City guards in Varrock will simply respond once the attack is reported.

This is today @ 1900 GMT!

Goblin participants, see Saint's post above.

Varrock participants, please wear the uniform of the guard unless you're a wandering adventurer or otherwise.

Uniforms

Misthalin

Warriors

Torso: Steel chainbody
Legs: Steel platelegs/plateskirt
Boots: Steel boots
Cape: No cape. Officers wear (40) Milestone cape or a gold Fremennik cloak.
Helm: Steel helm
Hands: Steel gauntlets
Weaponry: Steel longsword and steel sq. shield

Rangers
Torso: Hardleather body
Legs: Preference.
Boots: Preference.
Cape: No cape
Helm: Studded coif
Hands: Leather gloves
Weaponry: Composite bow or crossbow. Some operations may require crossbows. No enchantments.

Lastly, please see below for the Rules of Engagement.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

02-Dec-2018 09:04:03

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Rules of Engagement

No bickering out of character. Take it to PM and tab over to private chat if you have to resolve your issues. You'll be asked to either a.) Carry the fight elsewhere in the city or b.) Leave the field altogether. Refusal to comply will result in a temporary ignore.

No autohitting. Absolutely do not tell your opponent how they respond to your attacks. Ensure that your attacks are attempts.
Example:
Correct Hit: *attempts to drag opponent to the ground.*
Incorrect Hit: *drags opponent to the ground.*

Play balanced characters, not gods. No overpowered characters permitted. This means we won't accept instances like Mahjarrat or Demons shifting to true form in the midst of battle and attempting to wipe out swathes of people. Apologies if that's an overwhelming inconvenience for you but it'd be nice if everyone had fun.

Character death. No one will be forced to accept the death of their character, but kills will be measured as NPC. For instance, if I kill Saint Goblin but he doesn't actually want his character to die, he can choose to be "carried from the field wounded" or make a similar excuse. My character will still acknowledge that a soldier (NPC) was killed either way. This is useful for those that tally up a kill count.

If caught in a crowded area, for the sake of us all and as a recommendation, please do not draw out your emotes into ten lines. Try to keep them at a maximum of three to five lines. Even one or two lines are appreciated. IF you want an intense fight with your opponent, we ask that you take the fight elsewhere other than the congested battlefield.

.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

02-Dec-2018 09:04:27

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Essianday was a day of rest for the Varrockian Bobandy household,
who's humble home sat just outside the westernmost gate to the city. Tarren
Bobandy played outside with his boy's on the swings he built for their eighth
birthday while Myrisa Bobandy gave archery lessons to their youngest daughter
behind the home. Laughter and love was a common theme in this home.

The city guard enjoyed their own Essianday's as well. When not on watch upon
the city wall's or in the watchtowers, they played competitive games of Draughts
and rationed what mead they shared amongst one another responsibly. The captain of
the guard made his daily rounds of the outer gate, visiting Old Leptoc, the quaint neighborhood of some of Varrock's nobles, and walked to the Bobandy household
where Myrisa made the sweetest milk and honey bagels for their
watchful protectors on patrol.

But as night came to settle, the laughter, love, and comraderie, also had to begin to
close. The Bobandy's tucked away all of their little ones and the guards began their shift changes, drawing straws to see who must man the watchtowers and who
would have to work the gates. All seemed quiet and well for the outskirts of Varrock.

Then came the dreaded silence and the birds began to flee the tree's...

Skybox theme for the event tonight: Dusk
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

02-Dec-2018 09:43:46 - Last edited on 02-Dec-2018 10:08:45 by Valiesin

Smell Teller
Aug Member 2021

Smell Teller

Posts: 845 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The rising sun washed light over a forest full of battle. The cobblestone roads were bloodied, chains rattled as prisoners were marched into their new temporary home. Boars snorted and thrashed tusks at the dirt as they trotted around at the command of their riders. And finally, the heavy stomps of the big beast of a golem raised the Goblin morale substantially.

But alas, the homes of the citizens were not the only thing ravaged. The unprotected gate of the Grand Exchange was pounced upon by several raiders, who surged within, making quick work of the gathered merchants and citizens, before gathering a wealth of gold and items and booking it for the war camp. The economy certainly would be in shambles following this.

No clear victor stands tall as of now, but the coming conflict will show who is worthy, only the strong will survive.
Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.

02-Dec-2018 20:01:16

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

By royal decree of His Majesty, the King,

In light of the goblin raid on the western
gate and Grand Exchange within the city
of Varrock,

The vaults stored in the western bank of
Varrock have been seized and transferred
to the royal treasury for good measure.
The nobility who have stored their wealth
in the vaults therein are hereby invited to
Varrock Palace to take issue with His
Majesty, the King of Misthalin. Audiences
will be queued appropriately.

Palisades and pikes have been
implemented to ensure the defense of the
city from these goblin raids and a sunset
curfew will now be imposed on all
denizens living in the western districts.
His Majesty implores those living outside
of the city to take shelter within the walls
or travel to Varrock Palace where lodging
will be provided accordingly.

Have faith in Saradomin whilst we endure
these hardships,

¸•*˜ By the Grace of Saradomin,
Aeran, King of Misthalin
Emir of Al Kharid,
Duke of Varrock,
Warden of Silvarea
and the Forinthry Wall,