Quick find code: 237-238-667-65863022

Hazbollah

Hazbollah

Posts: 7,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Marine Doge said :
Marine Doge said :
Okay now you may act all high and mighty over what I'm about to do

Go on, act like you're above this once I finish <3

That's funny. Maybe you could come up with some reasonable justification if you weren't so petty.

This is an obvous slight to Pyro and anyone who doesn't see it is socially inept. Making fun of Pyro was amusing about five years ago. Don't act so conceited to say this is a "legitimate" rp just to save face.

Get over yourself.
All these sins disguised as blessings

27-Dec-2016 12:20:38

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is shaping up quite nicely, yes. "I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

27-Dec-2016 17:40:19 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2016 17:41:20 by Startraphell

Rivendell
Dec Member 2023

Rivendell

Posts: 6,458 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I mean, it is an obvious mocking of Pyro. But I don't care about that. I just think it isn't a very good RP concept. I think it could have potential - namely the elemental aspect of it - just being done in a silly manner. But that's okay, I still love you all. Except those of you I obviously don't like.
Jim cest of Rivendell

"Wait..are...are you getting off to this?" - Someone, to someone

27-Dec-2016 19:29:50

Czar
Nov Member 2016

Czar

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hazbollah said :
Marine Doge said :
Marine Doge said :
Okay now you may act all high and mighty over what I'm about to do

Go on, act like you're above this once I finish <3

That's funny. Maybe you could come up with some reasonable justification if you weren't so petty.

This is an obvous slight to Pyro and anyone who doesn't see it is socially inept. Making fun of Pyro was amusing about five years ago. Don't act so conceited to say this is a "legitimate" rp just to save face.

Get over yourself.

The reasonable justification you want is that we are making roleplay rather than ignoring another player due to OOC reasons. You don't have to par-take in the RP if you don't want, no one will care, but to come in with the audacity to just say this is some sort of fake bully rp makes you seem sillier than you probably are, but I can't tell.

Although it started as a joke of "Lord Rhymes-with-Pyro" it evolved into a more legit, albeit probably forced to Private, roleplay. Also, what reason would we need to "save face" or are you just spewing random bs, as I assume.

28-Dec-2016 17:51:37

Quick find code: 237-238-667-65863022 Back to Top