Forums

† Imperial Asgarnia †

Quick find code: 237-238-633-66057354

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

Posts: 741 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings from the Federal Republic of The Arc.

We are keen to start looking at building bilateral relationship with Imperial Asgarnia

I am therefore inviting you to Waiko to discuss this further and take a tour of the seat of Government of The Arc.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Anjez Gotar
(General Secretary of the League of Workers' Party of Arc & Federal Republic of The Arc)
it doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

03-Nov-2018 17:41:22 - Last edited on 03-Nov-2018 17:41:33 by SpeedoJor

Ashtorette
Aug Member 2018

Ashtorette

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If His Grace would be so kind as to excuse my lack of etiquette-my poor upbringing in no small part due to the events recounted herein-I would be so bold as to inform you of a number of crimes, perpetuated by the previous regime, and in no way undone for the sake of a mere changing of the hats .

I am the bastard of a noble. Our names, in deepest respect to Your Grace, and to avoid scandal, have been disclosed separately, to be committed to thy own memory alone, and burned. Let it be known that my father was not without mercy, and I bear him no ill, for he had sent me to an abbey, far removed from the realm, to live out the rest of my days with only a child's memory of what had happened; The intent being that I would forget, and soon adapt to my new life as a nun. But I remember. And for this, many who have sought to erase evidence of my existence, and seek to remove me, not from any seat of power, but from my own mortal coil!

This is treason, for I am, however illegitimate in the eyes of my father, royalty ; If not by right, then by blood . I will admit, in good faith, that some small part of me has yearned all these years for petty vengeance, but presently, I see in you a road paved with good intentions; One toward a future in which we all prosper. I beseech you, reinstate me. Only you can repair my wounded honor...

Name: Ashley Gremoire
Race: Human
Religion: Saradominist
Role: Duchess of Sarimia

04-Nov-2018 23:26:14

Arenaride134

Arenaride134

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ashtorette said :
If His Grace would be so kind as to excuse my lack of etiquette-my poor upbringing in no small part due to the events recounted herein-I would be so bold as to inform you of a number of crimes, perpetuated by the previous regime, and in no way undone for the sake of a mere changing of the hats .

I am the bastard of a noble. Our names, in deepest respect to Your Grace, and to avoid scandal, have been disclosed separately, to be committed to thy own memory alone, and burned. Let it be known that my father was not without mercy, and I bear him no ill, for he had sent me to an abbey, far removed from the realm, to live out the rest of my days with only a child's memory of what had happened; The intent being that I would forget, and soon adapt to my new life as a nun. But I remember. And for this, many who have sought to erase evidence of my existence, and seek to remove me, not from any seat of power, but from my own mortal coil!

This is treason, for I am, however illegitimate in the eyes of my father, royalty ; If not by right, then by blood . I will admit, in good faith, that some small part of me has yearned all these years for petty vengeance, but presently, I see in you a road paved with good intentions; One toward a future in which we all prosper. I beseech you, reinstate me. Only you can repair my wounded honor...

Name: Ashley Gremoire
Race: Human
Religion: Saradominist
Role: Duchess of Sarimia

Accepted

05-Nov-2018 19:03:43

Quick find code: 237-238-633-66057354 Back to Top