Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Work in progress Border

^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^
.........___........
^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^..^

||..||..||...||..||..||..||..||..||..||..||...||..||..||...||..||./////
===
\\\\.||..||..||..||...||..||..||..||..||..||..||..||...||..||..||..||...||.***
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

01-Jul-2016 08:01:08 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2016 05:11:38 by Startraphell

Sir Loynn
Dec Member 2023

Sir Loynn

Posts: 637 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Thorkir Keldson
Race: Half-Giant
Occupation: Mercenary/warrior/laborer or really anything that needs some force to do
Religious Views: Mix of Bandos, V, and Fremennik Gods/Spirits
Appearance: Nearly 8 feet tall, almost 600 lbs of mostly muscle, looks very neaderthalic, split red beard and hair
Personality: Not very bright, almost childlike intelligence, few problem solving skills, can speak common tongue but usually only a few words at a time, he'll do pretty much anything that someone he sees as an authority figure says without question, he is not agressive or hot-headed but he tends to use a lot more force than needed
Other Information: Can't use magic at all and magic in general scares him, very limited use of range, typically thrown objects, and he really likes animals
Brief History: Thorkir's father was a Fremennik warrior and his mother is a giantess. I suppose that would make his dad a giant slayer... Anyway, he grew up in Rellekka with his father and although he's not very bright he fit in well with the Fremennik (go figure) and although he failed at hunting normal animals he exceeds at killing Dagannoth and other beasts. After he reached adulthood he went off to travel around Gielinor, doing odd jobs such as laying down rail cart tracks, working in a lumber mill, or taking care of bandits until he found the Vali, a mercenary group, and joined them. He stayed with them until its collapse and made as much money as he could and decided to return to Rellekka.
Preferred Weapon If Any: Two handed sword (held in one hand) or Balmung (or whatever the rp equivalent would be, I understand there's some lore problems there)
White Knight Captain

04-Jul-2016 20:28:44

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, it looks like I can't do axes, but I CAN do spears. Or in this case, glaives.

=====================
{|_____/
Fremennik
\_____|}
=====================

And of course, a little decoration for the bottom of the page.

-
{
___]
---
[___
}
-
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

07-Jul-2016 05:12:02 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2016 05:15:09 by Startraphell

Delemis

Delemis

Posts: 2,732 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir Loynn said :
Character Name: Thorkir Keldson
Race: Half-Giant
Occupation: Mercenary/warrior/laborer or really anything that needs some force to do
Religious Views: Mix of Bandos, V, and Fremennik Gods/Spirits
Appearance: Nearly 8 feet tall, almost 600 lbs of mostly muscle, looks very neaderthalic, split red beard and hair
Personality: Not very bright, almost childlike intelligence, few problem solving skills, can speak common tongue but usually only a few words at a time, he'll do pretty much anything that someone he sees as an authority figure says without question, he is not agressive or hot-headed but he tends to use a lot more force than needed
Other Information: Can't use magic at all and magic in general scares him, very limited use of range, typically thrown objects, and he really likes animals
Brief History: Thorkir's father was a Fremennik warrior and his mother is a giantess. I suppose that would make his dad a giant slayer... Anyway, he grew up in Rellekka with his father and although he's not very bright he fit in well with the Fremennik (go figure) and although he failed at hunting normal animals he exceeds at killing Dagannoth and other beasts. After he reached adulthood he went off to travel around Gielinor, doing odd jobs such as laying down rail cart tracks, working in a lumber mill, or taking care of bandits until he found the Vali, a mercenary group, and joined them. He stayed with them until its collapse and made as much money as he could and decided to return to Rellekka.
Preferred Weapon If Any: Two handed sword (held in one hand) or Balmung (or whatever the rp equivalent would be, I understand there's some lore problems there)

ACCEPTED YOU DORK.

No Balmung though, sorry.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI

08-Jul-2016 00:46:28 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2016 00:46:54 by Delemis

Quick find code: 237-238-612-65634630 Back to Top