Quick find code: 237-238-612-65634630

Eoghann
Aug Member 2023

Eoghann

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Eoghann the Red
Race: Fremennik
Religious Views: Former druid, Former Bandosian, no affiliation now
Appearance: 6'3", strong physique, long red hair and often grows a beard with no mustache, brown eyes, often wears Bandosian armour or else the fashions worn by followers of the late war god
Personality: Reserved and quiet around most people, preferring to listen than to speak A loner due to his past, preferring the company of beasts and monsters.
Other Information: None
Brief History: Eoghann was born to a family of Fremennik hunters and was raised among them for the first couple years of his life. One day his family cottage was beset by trolls coming down from the mountains in a raid, and both of his parents were killed. By some freak of behaviour, one of the trolls took a liking to him and kept him as a pet, and so the earliest years he can remember were that of a troll's thrall. He was eventually rescued by an incursion of Burthorpe forces into troll lands, where he was found and given to the druids of Taverly, who took him in and raised him to manhood. He was a devout Guthixian, often seeking recourse from his faith whenever he lapsed into the more brutish manners he had acquired among the trolls. When Guthix was slain, he was devastated mentally and spiritually and left the druids on a quest for answers, which ended with the answer of "might is right" from the Big High War God. For a time he was a devotee of Bandos, partly for the appeal to his brutal origins among the trolls and partly for the simplicity of the violent philosophy. Nature was no longer a balance to him - it was red, tooth and claw, where the strong devoured the weak, as the death of Guthix had shown. He gained his title from his persistent dedication to battle and bloodshed in honour of Bandos. When Bandos was destroyed, he once more found himself referenceless, and he now seeks the kinsmen he lost long ago.
Preferred Weapon: Bandos Godsword

14-Jun-2016 17:13:38

Eoghann
Aug Member 2023

Eoghann

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Delemis said :
This application is accepted, but the Bandos Godsword is a no-go for the sake of there only being one in lore. We'll work the rest of it out in-game.

Ok I didn't know that. Is there anyone I am supposed to contact in game or is someone going to contact me? I have never roleplayed on RS before so I am not sure how the whole integration works.

17-Jun-2016 23:34:01

Mathus
Nov Member 2023

Mathus

Posts: 479 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Eoghann

Hi, members of the roleplay usually tend to hang out in Shawdow's fc or on our group on Skype. If you'd like to join the Skype group, send me or Shaw a pm and we'll add you asap! And no worries about being new to RS*P, it's relatively easy to learn, and if you have any questions, we'll be there to answer them as best as we can. :)
Mathus M
| Seeker of Lore | Roleplayer |
Burn them all!

Hail Xau-Tak.

18-Jun-2016 01:07:08

Shawdow
Feb Member 2012

Shawdow

Posts: 892 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eoghann said :
Delemis said :
This application is accepted, but the Bandos Godsword is a no-go for the sake of there only being one in lore. We'll work the rest of it out in-game.

Ok I didn't know that. Is there anyone I am supposed to contact in game or is someone going to contact me? I have never roleplayed on RS before so I am not sure how the whole integration works.

Mathus said :
@Eoghann

Hi, members of the roleplay usually tend to hang out in Shawdow's fc or on our group on Skype. If you'd like to join the Skype group, send me or Shaw a pm and we'll add you asap! And no worries about being new to RS*P, it's relatively easy to learn, and if you have any questions, we'll be there to answer them as best as we can. :)
Hiya, hanging out in the fc or shooting Jamal, Delemis, or myself a pm would be awesome! But we can help clarify any questions or confusions you might have with rp on rs :)
FremFam
|
Kharidia

18-Jun-2016 03:30:17 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2016 03:30:36 by Shawdow

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As discussed with Shawdow Lord Bane intends to undertake the fremmenik trials as a first step in securing strong diplomatic ties with Rellekka.

If possible he'd like to bring along as much of the ruling council as possible to also take the trials (not the mages obviously).

Can we discuss a time and date for this? (Any day but this weekend would be good)
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

22-Jun-2016 18:55:41

Mathus
Nov Member 2023

Mathus

Posts: 479 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Pyro, while we're more than happy to let your character take the Trials, we are not interested in establishing diplomatic relations with Forinthry at this time. If you're still determined to undergo the trials, then pm any of the leaders(as listed on the first page) ingame so that we can decide about a date that works for everyone.

We apologize for any prior confusion, and wish you good luck in your endeavours!
Mathus M
| Seeker of Lore | Roleplayer |
Burn them all!

Hail Xau-Tak.

23-Jun-2016 11:05:53

Quick find code: 237-238-612-65634630 Back to Top