Quick find code: 237-238-612-65634630

Eln
Mar Member 2016

Eln

Posts: 4,492 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quick update on what's happened so far!

• We "successfully" sailed to Brimhaven,

• Met with the Tzhaar to ask for fire-resistant weaponry,

• Said Tzhaar told us to finish the job that Ruald's dad started and kill the other two heads of the three headed dragon,

• Killed the other two heads successfully (and as a result, the dragon)

• Prepared the heads to present to the Tzhaar and have begun to work on taking the dragon's corpse apart for valuable parts (I.*. hide)

TONIGHT IS PROBABLY A QUIET NIGHT, BUT MOST OF US ARE AROUND BRIMHAVEN. TRY NOT TO GET HEATSTROKE AND ENJOY THE RUM.

16-Jul-2015 00:58:12

Nasty Smell

Nasty Smell

Posts: 1,503 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Saga Tyrsdøttir
Race: Human.
Religious Views: V / Ancestor Spirits / The voices in her head.
Appearance: 6'6" tall skinny woman plastered in woad; wears a mix of turquoise, pink and gold.
Personality: Polite, indifferent, arrogant and partly delusional. Has her own way of doing things.
Other Information: She floats and thinks the voices in her head are part of her lunar abilities.
Brief History: Born and raised on Lunar Isle. Floats.
Preferred Weapon If Any: Wit.
Buying Plant Feed
;
15gp
/
gram

#
Mudbrain

16-Jul-2015 02:41:33

Eln
Mar Member 2016

Eln

[The journal pulled from the mouth of the smaller head of the dragon was protected solely by its dragon leather case; perhaps it was only recently picked up. Regardless, it was retrieved by Ruald after the fight had concluded.]

[Brushing the ash from the journal's surface reveals that it has been torn in half by some type of force; the following posts are what is contained in the first half.]

A Prologue In An Ashen Journal

The ashes, the flames.
Heroes shall choke upon them and feel their wrath.
Each and every one of us must take our turn to help.
You are no different. You are the same.
Can we surpass the challenges ahead?
Only time will tell.
No predictions, no prophecies shall help us, nothing is left.
Time will tell.
Run forward, run backwards, up and down.
Only to narrowly escape the Dragonkin’s wrath.
Lucky you will be to survive a single encounter.
Forward now I urge you to go, even with the perils that await.
Only because if we do not, our world shall end.
Robertssworn, brothers as I am a brother to you.
Gaze upon this journal if I am to fall.
Interpret what you can, determine what you can.
V would expect nothing less from us, and…

[The page seems unfinished.]

16-Jul-2015 04:53:39 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2015 06:23:34 by Eln

Eln
Mar Member 2016

Eln

Entry One

I suppose the sight of a large Fremennik covered in the hides of beasts similar to their attackers did not assist my diplomatic attempts in Edgeville. I will note for future endeavors that sometimes a good first impression is useful in not getting crossbows pointed at me by terrified locals.

Once I took off the mask (which, being fashioned in the shape of a dragon, may have caused much of the issues), placed my maul down, and promised several times in the language of the Outlanders that I was there to help, they were a bit more useful.

Some of the craters are still smoking. I have been led to understand that if the Dragonkin wished to destroy Edgeville, they easily could have; such is their infinite rage and fire. Such is their nature- which is what is making me wonder. Why would they not make such a show of their power? I have never heard of an instance of restraint from them, and yet this was comparatively minor compared to the legends.

One of the locals wondered if it was, perhaps, a warning; a prelude for what is to come. I will pray to whoever may listen that they were wrong.

The only trail I have to follow is that they flew east- perhaps to Daemonheim? I will have to see. They say that the only men who walk Forinth*y are fools.

Well, perhaps I am a foolish man, but that will be where I go next.

[There is a quick sketch of a map of Edgeville, along with the craters from the dragonkin attacks and near-exact coordinates.]

16-Jul-2015 04:53:39 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2015 05:22:33 by Eln

Eln
Mar Member 2016

Eln

Entry Two

If I see another Gods-blasted skeleton in this stupid wasteland trying to wave a weapon at me I am going to scream.

Entry Three

I screamed. It did not help. It attracted more skeletons, though, and I smashed them to bits, and that made me feel a bit better.

Entry Four

Stopped at an "establishment" called The Jolly Boar for supplies. After seeing the regular patrons, I think I prefer the skeletons.

Entry Five

At last, I see Daemonheim; though the climb will be a pain. It is a large, grey fortress on top of a mountain. I see little reason why we dig through it. The climb had better be worth it.

(( Part 1 will be continued tomorrow- the rest will need to have the ash cleared IC until I can write this!))

16-Jul-2015 04:53:40 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2015 06:24:25 by Eln

Quick find code: 237-238-612-65634630 Back to Top