Event
°ï¦ï°

Where:
Dragonbane Isle, home of the Guild
(Pest Control Island landscaled)

When:
July 1st starting 5 PM EST / 10 PM GMT
What:
The Gala of the Guild, the grand opening of the Guild of Heroes!

Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

23-Jun-2017 12:01:11 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2017 17:29:04 by CrocoNuts

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Link to give an idea on what admin roles will be getting to own.

Link to the list of Roles that are up for grabs atm!

Hey guys, still looking to get some characters to fill the following roles! Contact me or toss in an app if you want in. feel free to suggest another title if you see fit.

(Kahuna of Commerce, Boss of Boats, Superforge Supervisor, w/e just keep it tasty.)

• Master of Trade
• Portmaster
• Forgekeeper
• Archmage
• Master of Archery
• Vault Guardian
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

26-Jun-2017 11:50:30 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2017 13:56:38 by CrocoNuts

Mossbrain

Mossbrain

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Garrow Wood
Race: Varrockian Human
Role: Archmage of the Arcanium/Second-in-command
250 characters of info + Picture: Garrow Wood has traveled most of Misthalin in his life. He has studied magic since his childhood under the tutelage of the previous owner of Varrock's Rune Shop. He wishes to share his knowledge to the world by teaching apprentices and assistants at the Guild of Heroes, while also helping those in need.

26-Jun-2017 17:16:49 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2017 15:57:48 by Mossbrain

Hobie Wan
Aug Member 2023

Hobie Wan

Posts: 1,074 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Ares Dae.
Race: Human, but you know, not fully. Look at that combined name, no way they are fully human with that combination.
Role: Lorekeeper

Ares Dae, link between the Ares and Dae families, is an accomplished historian already at age 22 having published a revised history of his ancestors on the Ares side of the family. Ares carries the ability to copy others' knowledge on a specific subject via contact, but can only hold onto one at a time, forgetting the previous when he copies a new spell.

(For clarification, Ares would touch someone's hand and, if he knows they know say, how to use fire magic, he would copy their level of talent and be able to do what they would do. However, if he then goes on to copy someone's knowledge of how to make cakes, he would lose the fire magic. It is sort of like a hard drive with almost no space, and to store new information he has to delete the old)
Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

"Hello There."

26-Jun-2017 21:14:32

strawberi

strawberi

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Lila Nanase
Race: Human
Role: Regular Guild Member (Hoping she can have a role as a waitress if you have a bar or pub on the ready but if not thats okay)
250 characters of info + Picture: Washed ashore with no memory other than her need to help, Lila joined the guild to achieve that dream, hoping that one day she will find out who she truly is.

Face Claim: Hazel Levesque from Percy Jackson Series

crop as needed

28-Jun-2017 17:59:05

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978 Back to Top