Forums

Karamja (42)

Quick find code: 237-238-593-65593575

Pop Art

Pop Art

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pop Art said :
In light of recent events, the Chain of Command has decided to revive an old training exercise. Training grounds for new recruits were being outfitted to simulate specific scenarios. Both those fresh out of boot and long time veterans are encouraged to sign up for this opportunity. Word around the camps was that the first exercise would be a rousing match of
Capture-the-Flag
in full combat gear. Blunted weapons, of course. Letters and other communications were sent to
Kandarin's allies
as well, inviting them in on the games.

OOC

Hey guys! It's time for an event!
When? Tomorrow, September 1st
Where? Castle Wars
Who? Anyone sided with Kandarin. Emphasis on Kandarin
Considering the short notice, we'll figure out a time that works for everyone then. Hope to see you there!
Kandar Victa

"I don't have big anxieties. I wish I did. I'd be much more interesting."
-Roy Lichtenstein

01-Sep-2016 01:45:16 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2016 01:49:11 by Pop Art

Zeu s

Zeu s

Posts: 714 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
* Derrick chuckled lightly as the sword plunged through James Craven's heart the crimson blood running down his shirt. Shortly after James Craven's death, his men were overwhelmed and push to the boats of Karamja. Karamja was under a new reign of terror.

Karamja is under new management! If you have any questions feel free to message me. Shout out to Buppy for not acknowledging this.
Zeus /
Chancellor of Camelot /
Duke of Yanille

08-Sep-2016 02:34:54 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2016 02:38:13 by Zeu s

Soup Spitter
Nov Member 2020

Soup Spitter

Posts: 1,897 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zeu s said :
* Derrick chuckled lightly as the sword plunged through James Craven's heart the crimson blood running down his shirt. Shortly after James Craven's death, his men were overwhelmed and push to the boats of Karamja. Karamja was under a new reign of terror.

Karamja is under new management! If you have any questions feel free to message me. Shout out to Buppy for not acknowledging this.

ur funny

08-Sep-2016 03:23:43

Quick find code: 237-238-593-65593575 Back to Top