Forums

Karamja (42)

Quick find code: 237-238-593-65593575

Lordgreenbut
Jun Member 2012

Lordgreenbut

Posts: 446 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Casa de rufus is a moderately sized island located deep in the eastern lands. It currently has a decent sized dock, not quite fitting for warships but its being gradually built onto. It also houses a forge and armory aswell as a small garrison of sailors and builders Rufus has transported over there. Currently the island residents currently live either on the ships or in large communal homes as construction is still ongoing.

15-Feb-2016 22:04:39

Cysan
Aug Member 2023

Cysan

Posts: 1,238 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ship Name ~ Ship Type ~ Captain (Insert Character Name)

Lady Trinity ~ Flagship of the Lord Coin Armada - Admiral Mark Trinity

~ The Devil's Rose ~ Warship ~ Lady Allie Trinity, Sister of the Admiral

* Emerald Squall ~ Merchant's Carrack ~Arthur Tribus

~ The Elder's Tribute ~ Merchant's Carrack ~ ______ (Captain Assumed K.I.A.)

~ Salty Sigma ~ Merchant's Carrack ~ Sigma

~ Stowaway's Nightmare ~ Prisoner Warship ~ Captain Unknown.

~ Frozen Hull ~ Unknown, built for Exploration ~ Michael L., Also known as the Admiral's King

~ The Crimson Fortune ~ Warship * ******

* The Forgotten Onyx ~ Scout Schooner ~ _______ (Captain assumed K.I.A.)

~ The Bloody Child's Doll ~ Small Warship ~ Luna The Taken

~ Red Dawn's Memory ~ Carrack * ******

* The Sea Shade ~ Small Warship * ******

* The Black Rift ~ Small Warship * *******

* The Hangman ~ Warship * *******

* The Sea Bug ~ Merchant Carrack ~ ______

~ Admiral's Scorn ~ Merchant Carrack ~ ______

Approximately 8 more ships are Moored within the Frozen Cove for repairs or construction.

Crew positions are obviously open. Captain positions will not be filled without Admiral's approval. Law of the Sea: Captains are made from only the finest of swabs, so earn your title landlubber!
" ...As it is those who seek to right the wrongs of this world who are most liable to be the greater evil. " ~Primus

15-Feb-2016 22:31:55

Cysan
Aug Member 2023

Cysan

Posts: 1,238 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To the Portmaster of Brimhaven,

It has come to my attention your hub has been growing in popularity amongst most of the common rabble, from privateers to merchant sailors to the other salty swabs you might find on the ocean. While I must admit I am not entirely fond of the idea that such a gathering place wouldn't be set in motion on the beautiful tropical paradise of Mos Le Harmless, I send this letter to you to know I will be bringing my ships and my crew to moor in your port more often. I would very much enjoy speaking with you on the subject of trade in this area, when you find the time.

I look forward to meeting you, and perhaps discussing the recruitment of a few... helpers, for my fleet.

~Admiral Mark Trinity, Leader of the Lord Coin Armada.
" ...As it is those who seek to right the wrongs of this world who are most liable to be the greater evil. " ~Primus

15-Feb-2016 22:38:48

Quick find code: 237-238-593-65593575 Back to Top