Forums

Karamja (42)

Quick find code: 237-238-593-65593575

John McAfee
Sep Member 2023

John McAfee

Posts: 1,770 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A letter would find itself upon James' desk. Personally placed there by Serov.

"
James Craven,
At the time you read this letter it is likely that I will have departed from the isle in order to meet with a contact. I apologize for such an abrupt leave, It was required. I will return whence time permits, it is recommended that you find a suitable temporary placeholder for my position until my return.

Best of luck, Serov Ryskäl. "

At the bottom of the letter Serov left his signature and a thumb-print marked in ink.
" Good maps make good plans ."

02-Aug-2015 01:54:09 - Last edited on 02-Aug-2015 01:57:30 by John McAfee

KDF-Juan
May Member 2018

KDF-Juan

Posts: 1,124 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finally figured out how to link threads to mine, so im going to be adding the roleplays that take place and work with Karamja on here :D !

- The Moirai Syndicate

The Moirai Syndicate operate in Musa Point and work closely with the Karamja Leadership. They are a business led by Cysan and a few others.

- Thalassus

The Thalassus is pirate roleplay ran by Sticktrix that takes place mainly in Musa Point port and around the Island.

- The Chosen Battalion

The Battalion lives deep in the Jungles of Karamja and helps catch slaves for us and provides military aid to the Island.

A fourth link will soon be added once the clan leader makes the thread for a new roleplay that is moving to Karamja.
It's just business.

13-Aug-2015 01:43:24 - Last edited on 13-Aug-2015 02:01:48 by KDF-Juan

KDF-Juan
May Member 2018

KDF-Juan

Posts: 1,124 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Accepted :D !

Plot!

A Karamja flagship under the control of Rufus would be seen sailing away with James and a few others along with 3 other Karamja ships and a group of sea trolls from the Chosen Battalion to the eastern islands.

Anyone besides me, lordgreenbut, tiffany, max, gold, or brut who werent present for tonights first rp is welcome to come to the next one and say there characters were already on the ship. We should be landing at the next rp so be ready people :D !
It's just business.

13-Aug-2015 04:38:04

Puzzle Maker

Puzzle Maker

Posts: 564 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°/|\°¯¨`'•=.,/¯¨`'•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°/|\°
House Forrester of Camelot
°/|\°¨`'•=.,,.=*'***\,.=*'****/|\°

I'm going through with it, Bups.

A Small letter sealed with the wax stamp of House Forrester would make its way to an important person in Karamja.

Dearest Karamjans,

My name is Harys, Lord of House Forrester. I am interested in purchasing Sellswords/Mercenaries to aid in a war abroad.

I'll take as many as you can spare. Payment will be neogotiated in further letters.

Signed,

Lord Harys Forrester
Lord of House Forrester
Commander in the Army of the Flaming Lion
Logan | In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

13-Aug-2015 18:36:07 - Last edited on 13-Aug-2015 18:36:41 by Puzzle Maker

Quick find code: 237-238-593-65593575 Back to Top