Forums

† The Abbey of St. Edward †

Quick find code: 237-238-562-66019622

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Journal Entry, 31 Fentuary

An oceangoing vessel crash-landed this evening onto the Isle's southern coast. On board were perhaps a dozen disease-ridden corpses and one survivor. The surviving crew member claimed she and her crew were sailing to Port Sarim from Menaphos when the crew began dying of an unknown illness. I have quarantined the survivor and will investigate the matter further.
All that for a pile of bricks.

01-Aug-2018 01:25:07

Egnigem

Egnigem

Posts: 1,131 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An envelope would make its way by courier to the Abbey's post. Addressed to the Head Abbess, it would be sealed by a wax with sparkling crystalline dust.

Head Abbess,

Upon opening my post, you honor me with your time. Though I do not put my faith in the humans' gods, I put faith in causes such as the mission of your Abbey.

I am a huntress at heart, a druid by practice. Though my magic needs work my apothecary skills are of an artisan. My marksmanship is well known by any whom threaten the innocent. As I stated earlier, though my faith does not lie in Saradomin, the teachings of Seren coincide with your Abbey's mission as I have read.

As I travel, time I spend in one place is often a fleeting moment in my long life. I hope, if you need a bow or healing hand, that I would be allowed the honor and happiness of respectfully assisting your Abbey for a time.

Sincerely,

Egnigem, daughter of Isalyn of Isafdar.

01-Aug-2018 20:00:37 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2018 20:01:10 by Egnigem

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

A letter found its way to the last known location of Egnigem, daughter of Isalyn. If opened...

Dear Egnigem, daughter of Isalyn,

It is with joy that the Abbey of St. Edward accepts your bow and healing hand in service of the Abbey, for however long you wish to stay with us. Though we preach and follow the teachings of Saradomin, those of Guthix and Seren are not inherently evil and are viewed in a better light by the clergy than may be expected. Furthermore, your life as a traveler will scarce find interruption, unless you should wish for respite, as there are many opportunities for a traveling missionary in Gielinor.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. You are welcome to visit us on Entrana or at our farm in southern Asgarnia.

Sincerely,

Jordan Whittaker, Head Abbess, The Abbey of St. Edward Aren-Grey

01-Aug-2018 21:56:13

Egnigem

Egnigem

Posts: 1,131 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[ That would be great! I Live in EST and have Saturday off. I work 5 to 11 ish on most days. Thank you for accepting me and I look forward to the intro event to meet everyone, if not sooner. :) . ]

02-Aug-2018 04:54:12 - Last edited on 02-Aug-2018 14:08:11 by Egnigem

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

A small event will be held today at the East Ardougne church at 6pm EST. Everyone who has either applied here or has been invited to a previous Abbey event is welcome to attend. Freelancers are also welcome. All that for a pile of bricks.

04-Aug-2018 19:05:08 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2018 19:06:56 by Aurelia I

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

We drink to our youth, to days come and gone.
For the age of aggression is just about done.
We'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own.
With our blood and our steel we will take back our home.

Down with Ulfric! The killer of kings!
On the day of your death we will drink and we'll sing.
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives.
And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!
But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean.
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams!

Down with Ulfric! The killer of kings!
On the day of your death we will drink and we'll sing.
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives.
And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!

We drink to our youth, to the days come and gone.
For the age of aggression is just about done.

-Bards of Skyrim

08-Aug-2018 20:30:17

Arenaride134

Arenaride134

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yet another letter would make its way to the Abbey. Addressed to the Head Abbess this letter would bare a strange seal, that of a dragon with a sword in its back.

Head Abbess,

I beg an audience with a representative of the church so that I might return the artifact that was recovered within the Lumbridge catacombs and discuss a potential opportunity with you.

Sincerely,

Sir Jacob Delvar
Dragonslayer and Member of the Dragon Knight Order

27-Aug-2018 00:25:24

Quick find code: 237-238-562-66019622 Back to Top