Forums

Community Discord Server

Quick find code: 237-238-487-65852953

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Remaking this since the a mod nuked the other.

To further communication and cooperation in our community, a Discord server was established. Over the past few days this has proved to be helpful in more ways than one, whether it be to organize role-play and share ideas with your peers, or to discuss important topics involving RP on both IC and OOC levels. I highly encourage those who have not joined yet to get involved. Truly nothing is more important than everyone's voice being heard. I will also point out that ANYONE from our 42 community is able to join this; it is entirely inclusive.

Discord is a free application, and if you do not wish to download it then you can use a browser version which is just as easy. If you're interested in joining, I ask that you find me in game by guesting in "Glorious Kandarin", or adding me to your friends list. Other people you can contact will go below this.

Serov Ryskal
Vekon
Pop Art
Nathmatics
Bloxzor
Kurarugi

Credit to Dimitri for taking the initiative in making this.

I was not paid to say any of this
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

21-Nov-2016 02:42:10 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2016 04:30:49 by Vekon

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Res, I guess.

Let me know below if you want your name added to the list of people to contact.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

21-Nov-2016 02:42:57

Pop Art

Pop Art

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm ok with being on the list.
As of now, 56 community members have joined the channel. We even have a voting system going (vote if you haven't already!). Also, since there seemed to be some issue with people posting their discord names prior, this is a direct quote from the forum code of conduct:

"You may post your social media name, as long as you do not link to the specific website: ie Follow me on Twitter @example; NOT follow me on www.twitter.com @example. This is to prevent users from linking you to malicious websites."
Kandar Victa

"I don't have big anxieties. I wish I did. I'd be much more interesting."
-Roy Lichtenstein

21-Nov-2016 02:49:19

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm fine with being contacted and being on the list for that reason.

I'm happy and very enthusiastic to see this going as well as I thought it would.
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

21-Nov-2016 03:01:02

ZyzzBrahhh
May Member 2023

ZyzzBrahhh

Posts: 367 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The discord is rad. If you join you gotta prove your worth by submitting a high quality shitpost in #dank-mems. If quality, you will pass the test and be welcomed as more than some filthy subhuman casual 8)
(If your meme is shit tier you can resubmit tho, loserz)

21-Nov-2016 04:17:11

Quick find code: 237-238-487-65852953 Back to Top