Forums

Community Discord Server

Quick find code: 237-238-487-65852953

Zamora Zak

Zamora Zak

Posts: 906 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is this still a thing?

Also, is there a reason you have to be contacted in game before adding someone to the discord? Often times communities much larger than this will just have a link on the forum page and the discord itself will have permissions preventing spammers and toxic people from entering.

It's just curious, is all. Im trying to get back into rp though so I'll try and hit some of these names up if this is still a thing.

08-Jun-2017 03:14:11

BloxzorKBG

BloxzorKBG

Posts: 1,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The community discord server still exists, but for the most part we've just let it become inactive. Instead, most of us use discord servers tailored for our own groups (Asgarnia, Kandarin, The Elves, etc).

That's just my two cents. If you still want in, I'm sure I or anyone else could drop you an invite.

Edit: The reason we don't post a link to it on the forums is because links are against forum rules. Rip.
Kingdom of Hynafiaid
|
Bloxzor
|
"Faith without works is dead."
|
W41 Squad

08-Jun-2017 03:50:13 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2017 03:53:02 by BloxzorKBG

The contents of this message have been hidden.

13-Jun-2017 00:15:00

Casindra Rin

Casindra Rin

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd love an invitation to this as well!

Welp, just realized this was an older thread. That's what I get for browsing on mobile. If it's still around I'll take an invite but if not, no worries and please disregard!
CASINDRA RIN
Perhaps all we can do is hope to have the right regrets.

Roleplayer | Mage | Incorrigible collector of boots and crossbows

18-Mar-2019 14:16:53 - Last edited on 18-Mar-2019 14:19:20 by Casindra Rin

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Casindra Rin said :

Welp, just realized this was an older thread. That's what I get for browsing on mobile. If it's still around I'll take an invite but if not, no worries and please disregard!

Nitroxian said :
I would like to join your server, could you send me an invite?

deadey323

Unfortunately the server no longer exists, but if you're looking to join an RP community still, you're free to Join Kandarin! We're pretty active; if you're interested feel free to add me at Reginald#9670

Look forward to RPing with you both!
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

18-Mar-2019 16:43:06

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :
Casindra Rin said :

Nitroxian said :
I would like to join your server, could you send me an invite?

deadey323

Unfortunately the server no longer exists, but if you're looking to join an RP community still, you're free to Join Kandarin! We're pretty active; if you're interested feel free to add me at Reginald#9670

Look forward to RPing with you both!

Alternatively join Misthalin. There will be cake.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

18-Mar-2019 20:12:54

Quick find code: 237-238-487-65852953 Back to Top