Forums

«/The Northern Tide\»

Quick find code: 237-238-484-65850154

Baldor

Baldor

Posts: 1,587 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Make that Two. All we need is Gonad for a trifecta.

in other news...

Character Name: Forseti Greyfur
Race: Human (half beardlord)
Religious Views: Main man V. (and beardism)
Appearance: Large, muscled, blonde hair and blue eyes, loaded with scars.
Personality: Forseti... very hard to describe. Loves shenanigans.
Brief History: Look it up on the wikia. Son of Baldor Greyfur. Yada Yada... Was part of the Guild on New Arenvale. Led it briefly. Now is home.

Baldor/Forseti Greyfur/ No thanks, i'm saving myself./Jarl of Jatizo
HRAH!

20-Nov-2016 02:54:13 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2016 03:01:29 by Baldor

The Vizier

The Vizier

Posts: 763 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Drake

Race: Human

Religious Views: Agnostic

Appearance: Male. 6'2", 190lbs. Extremely strong build, ripped to shreds physique (literally... The majority of his skin is scar tissue). Deeply tanned skin, and dark brown hair that is constantly messy. Occasionally dons a scraggly beard when he is feeling lazy. His face could be considered handsome if not for the scar carving from chin to forehead over his right eye, dull grey, but intense and intelligent eyes.

Personality: Short-tempered, egotistical, but also slightly disconnected and distant from interpersonal relationships.

Brief History: (Super short version). Born to the head of the Rovin family, he grew up an utter disappointment to his father. At sixteen he was exiled from the family after he executed two outlanders were named generals before him; a pureblood. His brother Danny raised him behind their father's back, teaching him how to control his hatred. The fall of family leadership came when Drake challenged their father to a blood duel... and won. Drake headed the family and created a Special Forces Unit that operated out of Piscatoris, running missions for the Kingdom of Kandarin. When his brother disappeared a few years later, he abandoned the Rovins and took his skills join the Sicarius. After becoming a Blade and essentially a walking swiss army knife of lethality, he severed his ties by faking his death and joined the Kingdom of Kandarin and became the head of security and task force. After serving Kandarin for a short time, Drake was named King of Miscellania in the aftermath of another Rovin war. Growing tired of his responsibilities yet again, Drake emptied the the coffers of his kingdom into his pocket and vacated Miscellania. After a few years of smoking and heavy drinking, Drake bought his way into lifetime residency in the Toad and Chicken Inn. In the present, he is searching for his place in the world.
For some of us that journey takes us on a hidden path, through a darker forest, or, instead of answers, we find a whole new set of questions.

20-Nov-2016 03:36:55 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2016 05:06:15 by The Vizier

Magnickicent
Jul Member 2023

Magnickicent

Posts: 559 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am back now.

@Baldor

I know you don't like the idea of Fremmy's going out to raid so I have something in mind that will prevent your char from doing that if that's your wish. Only other thing is that I have Jatizo as an Earldom not a Jarldom. Forsetti accepted as Earl of Jatizo.

@Swin

The history confused me a little. Is he a Frem or is he an Outlander? Accepted either way, but curious,
|
Nick
|
"Freedom is the opportunity to do what is right."
|
W41 Squad
| The Grand City

21-Nov-2016 02:23:49

Baldor

Baldor

Posts: 1,587 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Magnickicent said :
I am back now.

@Baldor

I know you don't like the idea of Fremmy's going out to raid so I have something in mind that will prevent your char from doing that if that's your wish. Only other thing is that I have Jatizo as an Earldom not a Jarldom. Forsetti accepted as Earl of Jatizo.

@Swin

The history confused me a little. Is he a Frem or is he an Outlander? Accepted either way, but curious,

I had my own ideas for that, so hit me up ingame and we can talk... on another note, earls and jarls are the exact same thing. just different regional spelling. doesn't matter either way though.
HRAH!

21-Nov-2016 17:44:31

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, the cat's-paw of the Septims arrives at last. You didn't think you could take me unawares, here of all places? In the Paradise that I created? Look now, upon my Paradise, Gaiar Alata, in the old tongue. A vision of the past... and the future. ; )

26-Nov-2016 00:06:49

Quick find code: 237-238-484-65850154 Back to Top