Forums

`·.¸¸.·´The Guild`·.¸¸.·´

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|The Guild|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|

On the Mysterious Island of New Arenvale, the former Asgarnian colony of Varis*a once thought abadoned, has once again shown glimmers of life in the form of a guild set up by the now prince of Arenvale, Valence Adair. This guild claims to be a meeting place for the heroes of Gielinor and flyers detailing the location have begun to fill every message
board, every tavern wall, and every city street

The only way to the guild is for the soon-to-be heroes to take a boat from the nearest port, only those who are truly inspired may take the journey rumors say that those with doubt in their heart get lost in the mists surrounding the island, upon reaching the sandy beaches of the island they are led through the heart of the island to a desert region filled with nothing but a large structure, the guild on closer inspection they see multiple races and genders training, sat on top of the gate to the building is a black haired ranger, he welcomes you to the guild.

Your adventure is about to begin what path will you take?

|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|The Guild|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|
Noice.

12-Jan-2016 21:13:59 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2016 21:36:13 by Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Guild Information!

Guildmaster:
Idris Cadarn (Darth Vitae)

Sub Leaders:
Elrond Cadarn (Its in Vhane)
- Forseti Greyfur (Night Yak)
-Katrina Hyar-Avery (Xee)

Chat Channel
:
New Quests friend chat

landscaled Cithared* Abbey, or landscaled Karamja

Important note : I will accept pretty much all races and all binary options HOWEVER! i shall not be dealing with overpowered dweebs and while i will accept you with powerful characters , know that in events you will be scaled to fit in with the event to promote fairness and fun.

Noice.

12-Jan-2016 21:14:06 - Last edited on 11-Feb-2016 00:29:46 by Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Table of Contents

Page One-

- Introduction
-Guild Information
- You are here Scrub!
- Application
- Census
- Rankings
-Mission Board
- Rules
-Alliances or Partners
- Graveyard of Lost heroes

Page two -

- Hall of Heroes
- Magic of the Island
Noice.

12-Jan-2016 21:14:11 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2016 22:29:55 by Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Application

Preferred OOC name:
Character name :
Equipment and Description of characters:
History: Is not needed i know writing histories can be boring )

Name I Char name I Age I Race I occupation

Unless staff all heroes will start of at the bottom rank of new blood.

Alliance or Partner Application

Name of entity :
Representative :

Noice.

12-Jan-2016 21:14:16 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2016 21:49:12 by Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Staff

Darth Vitae I Idris Cadarn I 140 I Elf I Guildmaster

Night Yak I Forseti Greyfur I 27 I Human (Beardy beard) I Master of Weapons

It’s in Vhane I Elrond Cadarn I 458 I Elf I Chief Magistrate of The Guild

Mike I Ahron Fally I 30 I Human I Director of medicine

Xee I Katrina Hyar-Avery I 32 I Human I Master Wizard

Mike I Faramel HyarI 32 I HumanI Teacher of hand-to-hand combat

MykaleI Yukio I 41 I Human I Guild Member/Melee weapons teacher

Members of the guild

]Champions of the guild

Xee I Ezra Hyar-Avery I 15 I Human I Mage

Guild Member

CrocoNuts | Ezekiel Azraèl Lemieux I 32 I Human I Slayer

Konpeki I Mamoru Smith I 20 I Human I Inventor

CrocoNuts I Astrid Grace I 39 I Human I Guild Member/Guild Chef

Freshy!

Kieran I Kirus I 35 I Human I Fletcher

wizered153 I Sajid Amari I 31 I Human I Guard-For-Hire

Max I Noir I 19 I Human I Wanderer

GoldEagle999 I Maeradas Vanass I 26 (human years) I Elf I Archer/Ranger

Startraphell I Amanda I 27 I Human I Mage, Mechanic, Adventure

Bruce Willis I Darius Jackson I 24 I Human I I'M THE TYPE OF GUY THAT NEVER SETTLES DOWN. I'M NEVER IN ONE PLACE, I ROAM FROM TOWN TO TOWN!

Bruce Willis I Octavius Talbot I 526 I Human I Chef

Roraria I Midnight Veros I 27 I Lunar human I Ranger

Doc I Eihort I 37 I Human I Improvisational Combat Instructor

Khaji I Mimi Bordel*aux I 39 I Soon to not be human I Enchantress and slayer

Edog I Kindred Alasar I N/A I Human I HERO!

*×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|The Guild|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|
Noice.

12-Jan-2016 21:14:21 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2016 18:14:27 by Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Ranks

Staff

Guildmaster

The guildmaster is of course the head of the guild and is in charge of all of the paperwork, business meetings, and handles the missions being given to the guild. He also oversees training to see who to send on what missions. He also deals with all internal disputes.

Sub Leaders

The hands and mouth pieces of the guildmaster for when he is otherwise detained in his business. They only answer to the guildmaster himself and they wield authority only second to him.

Trainers

People who are adept in their chosen field of combat or study, host classes for the less experienced of the guild, and to support the lower ranks in the pursuit of heroism.

Member Ranks

Legendary

A member who will go down in the history books as a legend. This member must have completed tasks worthy of a true hero and must be recognised as a true veteran of heroic deeds.
(For this rank you need to have completed four special missions set by the guild leaders)

Hero

A member who is a renowned hero of the land and is well respected by all those in the guild. These are men, women, or binary options who take on some of the hardest missions issued by the guild
(For this rank you need to have undertaken two Special missions)

Champion

A veteran of the guild, someone who the newbloods all look up to. These members have accomplished great feats and have been granted the title of champion to show this.
(To attain this rank you need to have completed one special mission)

Guild Member

The lifeblood of the guild, the core of the guild, are simple guild members who all have the potential to attain the higher ranks, and undertake the bulk of the standard mission.

Fresh*
Noob, newb, scrub, yes you heard it folks the bottom of the ladder.
Noice.

12-Jan-2016 21:14:26 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2016 21:27:57 by Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|The Guild|×`·.**.***|***.**.***|***.**.***|***.**.***|

Mission Board

[
Part 1 – Start of a Saga :

The group will arrive on the grounds of Daemonheim, a legendary place where people come to do two things only: Die or become legends. I honestly don’t care which one of the two the group is gonna pick but there’s more parts so try not to die. Upon arrival they would find a key character to the plot, summoner Jaldir, who will serve as a guide, but only a guide. The Guild will decide how the adventure goes on as motives become more clear, history is being told and baddies are getting their behinds kicked on the Furnished floors.

This is on the coming sunday on the 14th of February.

|***.**.***|***.**.***|***.**.***|***.**.***|The Guild|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|
Noice.

12-Jan-2016 21:14:31 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2016 18:16:24 by Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Rules of the Roleplay

-Don’t be disrespectful
- None of that Powergaming, godmodding or metagaming here!
- Respect the holy Jagex’s rules and regulations
-Keep it pg 13 or go to F-List
-Treat each other with respect or get out.
-If caught breaking any of the rules the leadership will issue a warning or removal depending on the severity of the rule break

Regulations of the guild

-Please treat the leaders with respect when needed
-If asked to do something by staff, please do so if it’s not a silly task or a danger to yourself
-If you feel a guild leader or leader is taking advantage of a position, report it to another head of the guild
-No inappropriate activity or relations between staff and guild members on guild lands
-No disgracing the reputation of the guild when in other lands, if found to be representing the guild in a bad light removal will be instigated.
-Unless guild is called upon, no getting involved in politics of other nations or kingdoms

Noice.

12-Jan-2016 21:14:35 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2016 21:28:54 by Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Alliances and Partners

The Principality of the island of New Arenvale

Noice.

12-Jan-2016 21:14:42 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2016 21:30:41 by Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|The Guild|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´*|

Graveyard of Lost Heroes

Noice.

12-Jan-2016 21:16:26 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2016 21:31:18 by Angry Adair

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130 Back to Top