Forums

°†° The Phoenician Guard °†° Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-362-65769083

Palpatom

Palpatom

Posts: 8,982 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good turnout for the event we had last night alongside Camelot, big thanks to Conor to one upping everything I had planned out.

Would like to sort out a training event later today, see where everyone stands on their combat and the like.
Tom ~ Player of Oliver II, King of Kandarin, Prince of Albamonte, Prince of Camelot, Keeper of the Legacy of Baxtorian and Vanguard of Armadyl.

25-Mar-2016 17:17:50

Palpatom

Palpatom

Roraria said :
What is the difference between this and the Guardians of Armadyl? Also, consider this an expression of some level of interest.

The Guardians are the holy order of Armadyl, are far more entwined with the god events, are much more hesitant to take direct action on matters, and are commissioned more or less in service direct to Armadyl.

The Phoenician Guard are, fundamentally, a private military. Their aims are largely benevolent, and even those with some selfish angle are primarily still mercy missions. They're much more proactive on issues, taking direct, interventionary action, and are more likely to react to things on an interpersonal level, taking sides in conflict. They answer to the head of House Aerendyl-Mathrafal.

I understand that there may be concerns over the similarities between the groups, and there will be occasions where the groups work together, but the Phoenician Guard are set to go on a vibrantly different direction than the Guardians.
Tom ~ Player of Oliver II, King of Kandarin, Prince of Albamonte, Prince of Camelot, Keeper of the Legacy of Baxtorian and Vanguard of Armadyl.

28-Mar-2016 05:19:37

Sand Traven

Sand Traven

Posts: 4,520 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Delemis said :
Delenda est Carthago.

Hecking darnit, you beat me to it.

(Profiled.)
One man's trash is another's treasure, and one man's cash buys another's pleasure.
So I'll rob from the cradle, and I'll rob from the grave; it's just human traffic, and I'm just a slave.

31-Mar-2016 21:31:43

Palpatom

Palpatom

Yeah, sorta. I'm taking a brief break from things to combat my stress levels, and with Operation Aegidius being tied up, we'll be moving towards Operation Heritage, which I will reveal more about soon. Tom ~ Player of Oliver II, King of Kandarin, Prince of Albamonte, Prince of Camelot, Keeper of the Legacy of Baxtorian and Vanguard of Armadyl.

15-Apr-2016 17:08:51

Quick find code: 237-238-362-65769083 Back to Top