Forums

The Kingdom of Ardougne

Quick find code: 237-238-18-66141360

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BTW Tuffty, I was genuinely looking for a response to the question I posted on the last page. The thread you pointed me to doesn't seem fit for purpose. "The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

02-Feb-2020 13:58:00

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Lord Pyro I

I'm here to keep the peace. I'm not here to tell anyone who can and can't post here.

The OP has asked you not to post and will not discuss further with you. I can't force him to talk to you or add you to the RP'ing. It's totally up to him who he invites or lets take part in this.

He has asked you not to post. You keep posting. I'm asking you not to post as it's causing disruption within this thread. The OP has moved on and so should you.

If you have issues with the Moderation then I suggest you use the thread I pointed you too. You are after all not happy with this situation or others issues I've dealt with in the past which you brough up.

Now I think it's time to move on. I've left enough advice. The OP has asked you to stop. Please take notice of the requests.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

02-Feb-2020 14:05:32

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The letter was dispatched via a lone courier, presenting it to the correct people in charge of the mail at Ardounge’s castle.

`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°º°¤ø,¸,ø¤º°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°º°¤ø,¸,ø¤°º°`†
`°º°¤ø,¸,ø¤°º°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°º°¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`

To:
Queen Lavelle of Ardougne

Enquiry
I was recently made aware of the situation regarding the dissolution of the Empire of Kandarin

I realize that this may present the potential for some instability, especially with the transition for related troops and other minutia, and it struck me that you may be in need of some new advisors.

To not beat about the hypothetical bush, I am enquiring as to if you require some sort of advisor when regarding magical events or other such things. I have studied various fields for longer than I can remember, my parents both being wizards also.

Should you be interested in this proposal, please reply at your own discretion, and perhaps we can then talk face-to-face and discuss further. You may reply to me by sending a letter to the following address

An address would be jotted down, directing it to a small office in eastern Ardougne, along with other specifics

An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

05-Feb-2020 19:09:10 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2020 19:09:47 by Nathmatics

Hobie Wan
Aug Member 2023

Hobie Wan

Posts: 1,074 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸,.‹°´˜`°›.,¸¸,.‹°´˜`°›.,¸¸,.‹°´˜`°›.,¸¸,.‹°´˜`°›.,¸¸,.‹°´˜`°›.,¸¸,.‹°´˜`°›.,¸

A letter arrived via courier, bearing a coat of arms from a newer merchant family: The Des Balinet. They had recently come into power in Witchaven. The letter was carried in via the proper channels to reach the queen, or at least be read before her.

From the Desk of Killian Des Balinet

Queen Daisy of the Family Lavelle

As a result of my family's recent ascent through the Kandarin financial hierarchy, I find myself with a desperate lack of contacts within the royal court as opposed to some of my peers. It would be my wish to come before you and discuss how Witchaven may best suit your needs in the future. As a sailor I lived my life through letters, but as the young head of House Des Balinet, I would very much like to conduct business in person.

With Grandest Regards,
Merchant Lord of Witchaven and head of the Des Balinet Whaling Guild

Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

"Hello There."

05-Feb-2020 19:45:57 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2020 19:46:19 by Hobie Wan

KDF-Juan
May Member 2018

KDF-Juan

Posts: 1,124 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The days following the announcement of the dissolving of the Empire were quite busy for the former General of the Crownlands, Lord Gregory Forge. He spent those days visiting various military forts and institution’s to ensure this news hasn’t shaken up his soldiers. He also used this time to thank all of the men and women who followed him throughout all of his years serving the Empire. He saved Fort Aegius for last as it was where his military career began as a young man.

Gregory would finally return to his office in West Ardougne, packing away his personal belongings, awards, and finally his armour. As he made his way outside of the barracks columns of soldiers offered their former General a final salute, and one last “ KANDAR VICTA! “ as he boarded a wagon and rode off into retirement.
It's just business.

06-Feb-2020 02:20:19 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2020 02:23:17 by KDF-Juan

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

A messenger of the
A rdougne P ostal S ervice
would visit the holdings of Killian Des Balinet and the home address of Allard Kavahn . Both of the men have hereby received a cordial invite to the Palace of Ardougne for an audience with the Queen at their leisure. Travel and accommodation expenses will be payed if they stay at an inn somewhere in the city of Ardougne. A schedule of the queen’s would be included to give the two a clear indication as to when they are able to come by for an audience. The
APS
messenger would also cough into his fist upon delivering the invite, extending his other hand opened for the usual gold coin tip he would get from the customer.

Upon showing the invite, stamped with a royal red seal of Ardougne, they will be granted acces to palace grounds.

So basically, let me know when you guys have time to roleplay, and we’ll get right to it.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

06-Feb-2020 09:44:20 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2020 09:44:34 by CrocoNuts

Quick find code: 237-238-18-66141360 Back to Top