Forums

The Grimmoon Ascendency

Quick find code: 237-238-168-66132422

Cain Grimm

Cain Grimm

Posts: 172 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On the whims of a fallen star, I contemplate that which I now know. A dreadful conspiracy the likes of which even my own blood would rebel against. Irony is not something I've ever loved, but It is something I know well. I'm glad you've been hiding, my son. Perhaps time away from responsibility, from me, from your mother, from everyone has found you well. I know I have been hard on you, son. I won't apologize, because its not in person. Please, come home. You're my only son, and I want you in my life. In a better standing than we've ever had before.

There is no need to hurry, while the conspiracy stirs, the wheel of time has a way of resetting itself in this regard. Gather your things and make for Asgarnia. By land or by sea, avoid the routes of magic, lest they follow.

13-Sep-2020 05:37:29

Blutpreise

Blutpreise

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Ulfbarn

Race: Human

Religion, if any: Guthixian

Occupation or Trade: Blacksmith

OOC Info: I love the idea of a Lycan-based RP. You guys sound like you have everything in place to be ready for some fun, and I am looking forward to hopefully joining in. my RP isn't set in stone, and I'm usually pretty flexible when it comes to stories, but personal and overarching. Hope to see you guys soon!
"In Silence, we may find Balance."

03-Oct-2020 22:30:22

Cain Grimm

Cain Grimm

Posts: 172 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blutpreise said :
Name: Ulfbarn

Race: Human

Religion, if any: Guthixian

Occupation or Trade: Blacksmith

OOC Info: I love the idea of a Lycan-based RP. You guys sound like you have everything in place to be ready for some fun, and I am looking forward to hopefully joining in. my RP isn't set in stone, and I'm usually pretty flexible when it comes to stories, but personal and overarching. Hope to see you guys soon!

Accepted. Welcome to the pack. I'll hit you up when I can for some roleplay if I catch you online.

04-Oct-2020 21:14:33

Snow Kitsune
Sep Member 2014

Snow Kitsune

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Active Plot

The Kinder Curse

Roleplay Host and Story Teller

Snow Kitsune - Playing as

Theia Volkov/ Menolly/ Alarick/ and story NPCs

Active Participants

Prishe - Playing as

Astridr

Plot

Alarick, a newcomer to Pack Grimmoon, has settled and been assigned work at the Canifis stronghold. He, along with a mysterious and allusive vyre; have been tasked with upkeep, organization, and supplying the local area as requested.

Screams carried out through the night as a rampaging beast reeked havoc on the Canifis tavern. Ruined furniture and blood trails were scattered about from the aftermath of a frenzied attack.

The first to respond was Astridr, who quickly began to investigate the scene, finding clues throughout that brought her to the conclusion that it was none other than Alarick. Following his scent and blood trail, Astridr was lead deep into the Mort Myre Swamp where she would ultimately find Alarick. Taking to cover she watched as shadow apparitions attacked the helpless werewolf who lay in the mud by waters edge, his muscular body riddled with scars, bruises, and open wounds from the onslaught of his attackers. Astridr could not stand by and watch any longer, giving way to attack one of the apparitions but to no avail, her weapons had little to no affect and was unable to halt their desire to inflict pain upon Alarick. Several moments went by before apparitions faded away, allowing Astridr to go to Alarick's side for comfort. He was in no condition to talk about what had just happened, he was still trembling from his slow recovering wounds but shared that this was not the first time that something like this has happened to him.

28-May-2021 23:08:17

Snow Kitsune
Sep Member 2014

Snow Kitsune

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Kinder Curse Plot (Continued)

Finding it best to take shelter for the two to rest, Astridr lead Alarick through Mort Myre where she found a Grotto of which the two would spend the night to rest. It was there that Alarick would bring to light some of his past, sharing pieces of his story with Astridr as she persisted to figure out what she had just witnessed. While looking him over she spotted strange black symbols/characters that ran up along his side which neither Astridr nor Alarick could read or make out. The two shared thoughts and ultimately came down to the conclusion that it was some type of curse, the origins of which, neither one could even begin to fathom. With little more to be said the two lycans altered focus on resting with full intent on figuring out the origins of the curse and how to free Alarick from it.

A heavy and bloody curdling growl echoed through the Grotto as Allarick dreamed in his sleep. "You can not have her!" Alarick roared and shot to his feet, his figure quickly shifting into his lycan form.

Astridr was jostled by Alarick's growl and did her best effort to wake Alarick from his sleep but it was too late, jumping back as the lycan roared with anger. For the moment he stayed put, the lycan poised as though ready to rip apart anything that drew breath.
"Alarick?"
The lycan snarled at her as it hunched down and pounced on her, tackling Astridr to the ground. She yelped and fought against him, striking the lycan several times to his torso but he would not budge. It would take her a moment to realize that he was not doing anything but hovering over her body, snarling at things that were not even there. Alarick was unconsciously protecting her in whatever nightmare he was in.

This plot is still in progress and at a point much further than this short introduction summary.

29-May-2021 23:04:00

Quick find code: 237-238-168-66132422 Back to Top