Forums

Let the Strong Rule

Quick find code: 237-238-110-66165340

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Following his ascension to become the God of Fire, Lord Pyro has come to decide that his new status means that he should only act as a guide for his mortal empire rather than it's direct ruler.

But who should rule the Zamorakian Empire. Who is worthy of the title of Emperor?

Naturally the new god's first thoughts were of his only surviving son Prince Matthew. But he had always been the apple of his father's eye. Unlike Bane, who had been cruelly twisted and trained in body and mind to be a living weapon and competent warlord, Lord Pyro never intended the life of war for his favorite son. More to the point such inheritance was not truly the zamorakian way, the strong must florish and lead, proving their right to rule through blood and chaos.

To rule the Empire requires the strength of a mighty warrior and the mind of the most devious assassin. The authority to inspire millions of zamorakians, the mind of a strategic genius and an inhuman aura of fear to carry with you wherever you go.

So gather the great Lords and Captains in Zamorak's service and prepare to clash for the ultimate seat of Zamorakian Power, the Empire itself.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

11-Jun-2020 21:16:35

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

OOC Stuff

So in a nutshell it is a competition between zamorakians of high standing to determine who is worthy of inheriting the empire. Whoever wins the competition will henceforth be treated as heir to the God of Fire, sharing in virtually all of his titles (except ones like Kingslayer and Kinslayer unless of course they suit your character as well lol), become emperor of all the lands of the empire, gain full access to the entire Zamorak Union vault and all of the resources within including the Dark Vault and the Black Cells and gain the full and unconditional endorsement of Lord Pyro* to ensure that all zamorakians and allies loyal to him will now support your own character.

In keeping with the nature of chaos itself the rules of this competition are extremely minimal. The winner shall be whomever impresses Lord Pyro the most by the end of the competition. In addition no competitor is obligated to meet a direct challenge head on if they do not wish to. Lord Pyro prefers to see competitor in-fighting handled in the complex, confusing and endlessly chaotic arena of the real world than a clear cut battle in an actual arena.

You will be scored for:

- Recruiting zamorakians (both individuals and groups) to your cause
- Eliminating known enemies of Zamorak (directly or indirectly)
- Eliminating the competition (a large number of points will be received for turning them to your own cause rather than killing them)
- Works done for the glory of Zamorak (artifacts recovered, allies formed, monuments constructed, other)

* I'm well aware that there are many some on w42 who would prefer myself not to be involved once they take control. The level of my involvement will be up to them but I will still be on hand with all the knowledge of how their empire has been set up and designed and a full contact list of all the people still loyal to it (which truthfully is highly sporadic but not even close to as empty as certain people choose to believe).
#WarIsComing

11-Jun-2020 21:16:41 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2020 21:51:22 by Lord Pyro I

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Application

It's not just an application, it's your first opportunity to impress during the competition so be sure not to sell yourselves short!

Character Name:
Title(s):
Appearance:
Notable History:
Current character assets: (military, economic, political)

Competitors:

- Reserved for member of House Pyro (any interested char may apply for either Matthew or Scarlett to be their char)
- Reserved for DiabloFuerte
- Reserved for Maroona12
- Insert Name Here
- Insert Name Here
- Insert Name Here

*All reservations are temporary and will be lost if not claimed before the start of the competition.
#WarIsComing

11-Jun-2020 21:16:47 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2020 21:46:41 by Lord Pyro I

Quick find code: 237-238-110-66165340 Back to Top