Forums

What's The Weather Outside?

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haven't got the heater on yet, can't remember the last time I did - maybe a day or two ago - not bad for winter :D Another nice day today, can't remember the last time it rained in my city I hope this doesn't put our water into short supply over summer period. Anyways the weather has been really kind to us over the last three plus months, I certainly can't complain.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

18-Aug-2020 17:15:54 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2020 17:16:34 by Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's been raining quite hard all day - apparently we're catching the tail end of Storm SomethingOrOther. Not cold though, about 22C.

Further West from me and in the North they've got it worse, much more rain with flooding and 70mph gusts of wind. So we've been lucky here in the South.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Aug-2020 17:07:19

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another nice day today, the suns out can't complain :) We actually had rain yesterday, I got wet coming home from work. I was just wearing a t-shirt - I am sure our gardens were happy with that rain.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

20-Aug-2020 00:30:44

Talia Mi

Talia Mi

Posts: 7,473 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had to chuckle when I saw this thread floating around. The weather outside is
blistering hot
and I'm slowly melting away inside in front of a small army of fans that are not being paid enough for their essential service to my well-being. I cannot wait for Winter.
Talia Mi - <Insert Something Witty Here>

20-Aug-2020 00:57:39

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641 Back to Top