Forums

What's The Weather Outside?

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,350 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I'd like to say it's raining cats & dogs - but that would be wholly inadequate.
It's more like raining bison, camels and herds of wildebeest.
I love when it rains so much that, to me, that sounds really nice. Then I think about the fact that such a rain would cause massive flash flooding/flooding in general and it's not so nice anymore.

Maybe a nice, modest rain for a bit would be better.
Spearmint30

¤
Food scientists have finally managed to remove the mint flavor from gum! The ex-spearmint was a success!
¤

06-Oct-2019 07:46:46

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still not cold at about 15C day time but very Autumnal now, damp when it's not actually raining.

Everything is starting to look tatty and dying in the garden, messy and grubby underfoot with soggy fallen leaves... yeuch!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Oct-2019 10:15:54

CM Shaddie

CM Shaddie

Local Moderator Posts: 1,195 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haha Nick, getting old (we both are :P ). Today however, was beautiful, wore a sweater than realized I didn't even need it, now i'm carrying a sweater around.... smh... They said I could become anything, so I became a torch.

Your friendly neighborhood CM!

12-Oct-2019 22:13:09

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gosh, it was a cold one today, very cold - I thought I was going to get wet on the way to work today, but I arrived dry! The rain stopped for me :P As I got off the bus on the way home it started to spit very softly.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

16-Oct-2019 09:32:16

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641 Back to Top