Forums

Faces of RuneScape (Selfies)

Quick find code: 23-24-700-66015963

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
^Are you back in Australia?? The last I remember was you looking for work in England, having trouble with paper work, eventually finding a job I believe??

Anyway nice photo :)
Yeah, I managed to get my paperwork sorted out. Despite being born in England, and having citizenship by birth/from mother, it was still a big difficulty trying to get it sorted. Eventually a once frequent forumer actually decided to meet up with me and co-sign my passport documents to help me get it. Was quite annoying, but it got sorted out lol.

As for the job, yeah I found an amazing job here and couldn't be happier! ^_^

And as you probably guessed by now, I'm still in the UK. I was only supposed to be here 2-3 years max, which I was hoping would be enough time to explore all of Europe on holidays, but Covid happened and stopped all those plans haha.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

15-Jul-2021 20:00:39

xBlue Rosesx
Oct Member 2023

xBlue Rosesx

Posts: 282 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Very pretty xBlue Rosesx :)

Thanks! <3

Loki said :
And as you probably guessed by now, I'm still in the UK. I was only supposed to be here 2-3 years max, which I was hoping would be enough time to explore all of Europe on holidays, but Covid happened and stopped all those plans haha.

You dodged a bullet. Australia's gone mad with restrictions for a disease with a 99.9999999999999999% survivability rate.

Here's a recent photo of me. I lightened my hair. I like it blonde. Someday, I'd like to try dying it red.

You can sort of see the Hammerfall logo on my shirt.
The rose of Runescape <3

Twitch: xxxbluerosesxxx

16-Sep-2021 23:59:25 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2021 00:25:27 by xBlue Rosesx

xBlue Rosesx
Oct Member 2023

xBlue Rosesx

Posts: 282 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Destruction said :
Looking good, Blue Rose!
What's your natural hair colour?

Thank you! <3

My natural hair's quite dark. It's black but when the sun hits it, you can see brown streaks if you look closely.

I've been bleaching my roots. I like being blonde, I'll stick with it :)
The rose of Runescape <3

Twitch: xxxbluerosesxxx

28-Dec-2021 09:48:21

Quick find code: 23-24-700-66015963 Back to Top