Forums

Faces of RuneScape (Selfies)

Quick find code: 23-24-700-66015963

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
xBlue Rosesx said :

I was getting tired of not being able to get a good shot. Hence my annoyed expression :P
You don't appear annoyed at all :P
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

30-Jul-2022 18:31:00

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Here's me from last week. Work decided to take the whole company to The Royal Ascot with all expenses paid, unlimited food and drinks, etc.

And yes, I realised my tie was put on wrong shortly after taking the picture. I rushed to get a tie for the event and put it on during the train trip there...
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

30-Jul-2022 18:32:52

Blank 91
Dec Member 2018

Blank 91

Posts: 7,474 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :

And yes, I realised my tie was put on wrong shortly after taking the picture. I rushed to get a tie for the event and put it on during the train trip there...

Dude, not gonna lie. That's one of the funniest mishaps I've seen in a while. Not to worry, I've had my own, but that is a good one. Thanks for the laugh; thanks for not being afraid to post it.

18-Aug-2022 22:32:51

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,586 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
Here's me from last week. Work decided to take the whole company to The Royal Ascot with all expenses paid, unlimited food and drinks, etc.

I've got an almost identical picture of me at Ascot, though my tie is on properly ;)
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

19-Aug-2022 16:18:39

Kiwi Antic

Kiwi Antic

Posts: 54 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :

That's when partners come in handy, they often fix those little things such as ties :D

27-Sep-2022 18:54:31

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Kiwi Antic said :
[That's when partners come in handy, they often fix those little things such as ties :D
Well, hopefully now that I have a partner, it won't happen again... :P

A few more photos from my recent holiday to Taiwan (only the few I've already shared to my Instagram):

I have a lot more uploaded on Instagram for any who may be interested - not sure if it's allowed, but mine is @defineadam for any interested. (If this isn't allowed to be shared, I'll edit the post)
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

19-Dec-2022 11:17:41

Quick find code: 23-24-700-66015963 Back to Top