Forums

Faces of RuneScape (Selfies)

Quick find code: 23-24-700-66015963

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I nice pic's everyone :)

My youngest son has a thing with farm animals I think. At the end of lockdown when public transport was free we went on a trip to Matiu / Somes Island and a sheep on the island kept following my son around - it was so funny. And a few weeks back we went for a walk-up Mount Kaukau and there were cows up there and my son was patting them :O That was a hard walk, we got soooo muddy :O I didn't realize it was going to be a tough walk, I made it to the top and back down again - it was not easy...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Aug-2020 22:16:38 - Last edited on 02-Aug-2020 22:17:27 by Dong U Dead

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilf said :
I agree it looks Yorkshire Dalesey, reminiscent of Malham

Having my hair trimmed next week will have to get a pic of what it is like currently.

It was indeed the dales! Quite the hike to get there (and I'm American lol) but it was beautiful!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

03-Aug-2020 11:45:16 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2020 11:48:27 by Brigantia

Brigantia

Brigantia

Excuse my dirty hair, we were cleaning that day.

'Bout time we had an update, eh?
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

20-Sep-2020 20:17:49

Brigantia

Brigantia

I didn't know it existed either until recently. It's super nice though, would recommend! And I'm not even a big beer drinker.

@CapnBrigantia

21-Sep-2020 06:17:33

Quick find code: 23-24-700-66015963 Back to Top