Forums

Faces of RuneScape (Selfies)

Quick find code: 23-24-700-66015963

The contents of this message have been hidden.

12-Feb-2019 01:55:04

Aubrey666

Aubrey666

Posts: 724 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's okay. I've accepted the feedback and will post less pictures I was just trying to keep the thread active and hoping it would encourage others to share their pictures too. I can keep bumping to help save this thread- I think it's a really good idea and I enjoyed the old thread too... it reminds us how diverse and inclusive our community is, and that there's a face and feelings sitting behind every keyboard. I hope some of you are willing to help me out too. Thank you so much!

Speaking of inclusiveness: I've seen a few curious questions about myself and it's all good by me if you have possibly less friendly opinions or questions- no problem for me personally, but please don't make others feel unwelcome here by posting it on the greater forums. The community doesn't deserve that even if we have mellow rules (I strongly support it). What you can do instead is send me a private message in-game if you would like to say something; my friends is almost always open set to on. I wont promise you a response or answer, but better there than here :P
Faces of RuneScape (Selfies): 23-24-700-66015963
Shortcut to Forum Help V3: 254-255-636-66224135

12-Feb-2019 04:35:14

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

Posts: 7,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Brigantia said :
Yeah, I don't know what they're referring to :L

I don't recall uploading one with 'warpaint'

I remember the comment of a black eye - but I can't find the photo it referred too, I had a look for it as I don't feel you were wearing much make-up.

Looks more like shadow from the hair than a black eye or make up.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas .

12-Feb-2019 07:36:41

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aubrey666 said :
That's okay. I've accepted the feedback and will post less pictures I was just trying to keep the thread active and hoping it would encourage others to share their pictures too.
Who's telling you not to post pictures? It's your thread, don't let others bully you out of your own thread.

Plus, astronaut. 'Nuff said! %_%
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

12-Feb-2019 07:55:06

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
Aubrey666 said :
That's okay. I've accepted the feedback and will post less pictures I was just trying to keep the thread active and hoping it would encourage others to share their pictures too.
Who's telling you not to post pictures? It's your thread, don't let others bully you out of your own thread.

Plus, astronaut. 'Nuff said! %_%

Yeah, you keep posting your pics, I enjoy seeing them.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Feb-2019 08:58:50

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

UrekMazino said :
Dong U Dead said :
Brigantia said :
Yeah, I don't know what they're referring to :L

I don't recall uploading one with 'warpaint'

I remember the comment of a black eye - but I can't find the photo it referred too, I had a look for it as I don't feel you were wearing much make-up.

Looks more like shadow from the hair than a black eye or make up.

I never called it a black eye. I believe she is beautifully made up in that photo.

You are quoting the wrong person here.

12-Feb-2019 09:00:59

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Jeremy Cheng said :
I don't see "warpaint" on her face in the thread dong posted but ok

It's a saying of wearing too much make-up which you can clearly see she isn't, she looks beautiful.

12-Feb-2019 09:02:51 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2019 09:03:59 by Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Aubrey

Please don't restrict your posting of photos, we enjoy them.

Also, anyone making remarks about you personally - just tell them to fuck off and mind their own business. You are not obliged to justify anything about yourself to anyone else either here or in-game.

love
FiFi
xx

P.S. I would post more pictures myself but I'm crap at taking them and don't have a camera atm. Will try harder.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Feb-2019 09:55:43

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OHHHH

Now I know what you're talking about. I wasn't hardly wearing any makeup in that one, haha I just did a bit of eyeshadow and eyeliner and a little powder. Nothing fancy and certainly not caked on.

I don't recall anyone making comments about a black eye though. :o I'll have to go look

EDIT: Oooh, I found the comment. You made it sound like it was a bigger deal than it was. Geez.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

12-Feb-2019 10:39:24 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2019 10:44:12 by Brigantia

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And Aubrey, I love your photo spam!!!

I will have to participate more in the sharing of photos.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

12-Feb-2019 10:41:19

Quick find code: 23-24-700-66015963 Back to Top