saddha

saddha

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
Chief Elf said :
saddha said :
Chief Elf said :
Volkisch said :

Recently, my pipes have been blocked! So, we can't do the dishes properly at the moment. Whenever I try to drain the water, it backflows into the other sink. *sigh*

Unclog it?

It's affecting the sink in the bathroom too so the problem seems to be too big for me to handle alone.
Have you tried a plunger? or some Drano? A plumber isn't a magician. You can do the exact same thing as a plumber does.

I assume that the main pipe is clogged. Either that or the one leading to the community sewage system, which means you need either professional gear or a professional.
Burgers anyone?
Om amideva hrih

22-May-2017 22:56:26

Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Get a poofish to swim down your toilet and unclog it. Similar to how in some countries people use goats to trim their grass [qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

22-May-2017 23:40:35

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lopl

You can also turn off your water, drain the pipes and otherwise put a bucket down and look at all your traps, which is most likely where your problem is. Youtube it for help.

Or pay someone and deal with that inconvenience.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

23-May-2017 03:11:11

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And 37 weeks tomorrow. I'm 'to term'. Which basically means they will take the baby for absolutely any reason.

I mean, I'm sure if my doctor thought that I gave her the stink eye, pitocin it is!
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

23-May-2017 03:13:43

Hyles
Feb Member 2023

Hyles

Posts: 6,699 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
And 37 weeks tomorrow. I'm 'to term'. Which basically means they will take the baby for absolutely any reason.

I mean, I'm sure if my doctor thought that I gave her the stink eye, pitocin it is!

Well here is an early "Congratulations!" I hope all goes smoothly when it does happen, and for your sake, I hope it goes quickly. :P
~Hyles~

"The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind
may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled."
~Andrew Carnegie

23-May-2017 05:34:27

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :

Good luck Krista, your life is about to change in so many ways!
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

23-May-2017 12:23:24

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top