Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As I read your rage and horror, Dong, I just sighed and nodded me head.

Yes. Absolutely. Seen all that, had with my two boys (25+ years ago), still seeing it in public even after all these years.

Dirty stinky filthy germbags be dirty stinky filthy germbags no matter what. They claim that old farts like me are obsessed "cleanfreaks".

But, eyyyy !! Guess what!! When I was young and everyone actually gave a **** about washing their dirty toilet hands ~ hospital wings didn't have to be shut down for months due to raging out of control infections on their mattresses, windowframes and doorhandles from MRSA, or germs that live up your nose or back passage ~ public cafeterias and airlines didn't face lawsuits from the relatives of dead people who croaked from fecal infections in their goddam paid-for food.

But hey yeh!! Me and Dong right? Clean-freak nutjobs for sure :|
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-Apr-2017 01:42:57

Yunne

Yunne

Posts: 496 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
im not that dirty!

there, much better...
•··•‡•··•
YUNNE
•··•‡•··•

¸,•‘·•›ii‡
One of the Organizers of MONARCH
‡ii‹•·‘•,¸

·•’'ˆ ¯¨¯ii‡ii¨¯¨ ˆ’'•·

21-Apr-2017 02:51:21

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ew. i always wash my hands

its so gross seeing my coworkers eat with their nasty unwashed hands. cant believe they touch all the nasty stuff we work with then put their fingers in their mouths

i dont want dirt in my mouth
Old School

21-Apr-2017 04:07:24

Chief Elf
Apr Member 2017

Chief Elf

Posts: 5,115 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
ew. i always wash my hands

its so gross seeing my coworkers eat with their nasty unwashed hands. cant believe they touch all the nasty stuff we work with then put their fingers in their mouths

i dont want dirt in my mouth

I used to work with children and teach them about healthy living, oral hygiene as well as general hygiene. Part of it was to teach them how to wash their hands properly (which took up to almost 30 seconds). Ever since that job, I've been washing my hands thoroughly with the eight-step method.
Mental Health
|
Sweaty Fingers
|
Mod Meadows

21-Apr-2017 08:59:24

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Icy Spring said :
Where I work it seems like everyone is either over 50 or a recent college graduate. The next youngest guy on my team was married with kids until a new girl started this week.

Well that's nice a new girl to talk to since it seems a bit of a downer to talk to over 50s or married with children.

I have just turned 50 would I be classed in your over 50s category?

^_^
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Apr-2017 03:08:02

Chief Elf
Apr Member 2017

Chief Elf

Posts: 5,115 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
lots of girls work were i work. but none are overnights with me :( all just weird day people

Now that I've come to think of it, most of my past jobs have been primarily female-dominated because I've had four jobs working with children so far, my current one would be the fifth. However, I think I prefer working with women because I find that I am a highly expressive and empathic. Sometimes I feel slightly intimidated by overtly-masculine demeanour which is quite the irony considering I've been in the military.

But it doesn't matter who the company is, I try to make as many friends as I can! I've been enjoying my jobs so far!
Mental Health
|
Sweaty Fingers
|
Mod Meadows

23-Apr-2017 11:04:47 - Last edited on 23-Apr-2017 11:05:22 by Chief Elf

iTinker Bell
Feb Member 2007

iTinker Bell

Posts: 2,665 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
call me what you want lol, but

in all my various carrying items I own (purses, backpacks, computer case, etc.)
marketed as party supplies with
lemon fresh
bonus

and proceeds from splitting a friend's stash of out for a meal pre dining supplies

and several of these here and there for hard surfaces lol as I'm in various places throughout the workday as well as when out and about

ditto computer work places

and then there are times when one is venturing into unknown territory and the sanitary alert-o-meter begins a shrill C note slightly behind my right temple

does it not go without saying that i hum the alphabet song when i wash my hands? lol
All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust (heart)

Neverland, just off to the left of Lunar Isle and only a quest away

23-Apr-2017 16:43:14

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top