Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Last time I got kinda fucked up on a weeknight was when UNC beat Gonzaga, I went to a brewery with my roommates on Tuesday a few weeks ago but only had one beer because we arrived 30 minutes before closing.

Congrats on the dissertation proposal btw

20-Apr-2017 05:57:22

Yunne

Yunne

Posts: 496 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
Yunne said :
Metrics said :
Can I join in on this?

Err, sure

whats up

Ayyy, welcome fam ;)

brb y'all, imma rub my hands with this
•··•‡•··•
YUNNE
•··•‡•··•

¸,•‘·•›ii‡
One of the Organizers of MONARCH
‡ii‹•·‘•,¸

·•’'ˆ ¯¨¯ii‡ii¨¯¨ ˆ’'•·

20-Apr-2017 15:10:00 - Last edited on 20-Apr-2017 15:18:22 by Yunne

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have come to the conclusion that people are quite slap happy about the cleaning and drying of there hands. My own boys it's like the end of the world to get them to clean there hands. They will swear black and blue they have cleaned them and then I say gives a smell and they pipe up 'oh I forgot' <- even then they don't do a good job - it is rushed.

I am on there case all the time - I can't remember my older son being like this, he was hopeless at putting the toilet seat back down, but he cleaned his hands good as far as I know. But my two boys now - OMFG - all they have to do is put toilet seat and lid down <- keep all germs in the toilet, flash and wash hands <- simple, so very simple - but the stress trying to get them to do these three simple steps is over the tops, it's like I am a nagging women, just ARRGGHH!

And women in public toilets - a lot don't clean there hands :O so it's not just my flipping boys it's society. Young pretty girls too, in there twenty's or teens, they are just slap happy - or I see women they just wiggle there fingers under the tap, not even a wash - OMFG - clean you bloody hands people! It only takes a couple of minutes and do it often.

I hate to know what men a like thinking of my boys!

I am starting to tell my boys you don't clean your hands can KILL!

Cleaning hands is so simple - it really is and it saves lives!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

21-Apr-2017 00:05:06 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2017 00:06:51 by Dong U Dead

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I once saw a man and his boy walk out of the cubicle and straight out the toilet door, not even looking at the sink.

Seriously though, cleaning hands is perhaps the most basic key skill; it should be encoded in our brains. If you don't want toilet waste smeared over your burger, then I'm fairly sure you would appreciate the chef washing their hands. Anyone currently not washing hands, I implore you, please follow this practice.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

21-Apr-2017 00:22:08

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hate opening the toilet door to go out side, as it's full of germs of people that don't bloody wash there hands or wash them properly. I try and use my tshirt or sleeve or something so I don't have to touch that horrid handle and I do know it's everywhere - shopping trollies, money, chairs, tables, keyboards ...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

21-Apr-2017 00:55:50

i Revive

i Revive

Posts: 3,806 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Germophobes. Assuming a person showers regularly their... nether regions... should be the cleanliest part of their body as it is being shielded by clothes throughout the day. So unless somebody is smearing shit and piss on their hands it's really a nonissue. Regardless I wash my hands always if in public and most of the time at home.

21-Apr-2017 01:39:28

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top