Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All I am referring too is the two articles I read - they never mentioned teen aged girls, they never mentioned employee pass...

I can't find the articles now, they are long gone.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

13-Apr-2017 00:38:41

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If they were articles that were in the first whirlwind reporting of the incident, it is likely that they didn't have all of the facts. I saw snippets on my Twitter newsfeed like that.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

13-Apr-2017 01:26:21

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
isnt it true that peoples faces in your dreams are only based on people you have actually seen? and that you never just invent people in your dreams

if so i need to know who this person is lol. i havent had a memorable dream in years
Old School

15-Apr-2017 09:34:08

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Proslicer186 said :
I'm having a hard time finding the redeem code for the month free membership through twitch if anyone could help me that would be awesome iv been looking all day lol

Did you already set up your Twitch Prime and everything? You should see a part at the side of the screen on Twitch where it says "Get additional benefits on RuneScape" or something similar to that, and that's where it'll give you your code to redeem.
@RS_Erehk

15-Apr-2017 18:10:44

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top