Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
leather skin <- woot, woot - go to a sunbed parlor and the outcome will transform you from nice soft supple skin to scales and if you are lucky death what more can one want and don't forget the baby oil - pile it on every time you step out doors and instant tan and a cheaper way to get that nice leathery skin you've always wanted!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Apr-2017 17:12:30 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2017 17:21:57 by Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agalloch said :
I've been contemplating finally getting a tattoo (I've wanted one for a while), and the only thing I can think of right now that I most likely wouldn't regret would be something relating to Agalloch, considering they've been by far my favorite band going on a decade now, and I don't see that ever changing. If I do end up going for it, I don't know if I should just get their logo on the inside of my forearm or something, or this (pic attached) on the meaty part of the outside of the upper arm/shoulder. Which do you think would be better? I might end up doing both though anyway, lol.

If I end up going for the image on my upper arm/shoulder, I think I would have to get a natural sun tan though, because I have a damn ghostly white farmers tan from where short sleeve shirts cut off, and I would imagine trying to get a tan would damage the ink I have there if I already had it there.

I think once you get one, you will be back - tattoos are addictive, you get one and if the pain don't kill you, will be searching for the next image :)

That pic reminds me of deer and the wilderness rather than a band - so it's one that only those that know the meaning/picture will understand. It will look good though and very modern looking - the black and white look.

~I hope one day before death takes me I'll get my third tattoo and it will be a pink flamingo in memory of my son who passed away a couple of years back :) I haven't got the ins and outs to it yet though, like where to put it, what it will look like, the size - do I want to put his name and date of birth/death?? Many things to consider :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Apr-2017 17:21:01 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2017 00:52:28 by Dong U Dead

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
this might potentially have some mildy upsetting parts because history is real
i already have a bunch of tattoos planned out, including a full sleeve for my right arm. ive done tons of research and have been waiting on it for over 4 years. i want the 'evil' forces from the battle of ragnarok from norse mythology. had to make sure none of the aspects i want were ever used by and associated with the nazis, since hitler was all about norse mythology and used a bunch of their symbols

thing is ive been living with my parents while i payed off my outrageous student loans. end of last year i finished paying that terror off so i have no reason to stick around. which is why ive been looking for a better paying job, possibly in a different city. my parents are against tattoos. and i keep a good relationship by not going out of my way to piss them off. ive already talked to them about it and they know as soon as i move out im gunna get started on them. they just dont want me to get anything while im still living with them. same with piercings

since my mom is german and the generation directly under the ww2 children she was apparently forced to watch dozens of holocaust videos as a small child while she was in school. apparently, according to her, in one of the videos there was a guy with a full back piece tattoo. she claims that they skinned him and turned his back into a lamp. while i dont see how that makes tattoos bad those videos were fairly traumatic so i really am not trying to cause issues
Old School

03-Apr-2017 17:41:38

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is still something of a widespread stigma attached to having tats, here in the UK. It tends to suggest a certain social class and it's habits and morals. The more tats that are present, the lower the level sinks, right down to Chav.

A few discreet ones might be acceptable, as a fashion statement amongst the young. Trouble is, people don't stay young.

*shrug*
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Apr-2017 12:03:54

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top