Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
wonder how many application i will need to do to get a better job. my current job i got after my first application lol. would be nice if it was that quick again. what i applied for today would be such a huge improvement Old School

21-Mar-2017 02:19:26

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Whaaaat? How much xp waste !!!

All you needed to say was: "Twillow is a monster".

I do it all the time.

Now this depends on which side of the fence your own and we all know which side I am on and if I said those words to him/her I would be on the ban wagon again :|
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

21-Mar-2017 03:27:12

Californium
Dec Member 2023

Californium

Posts: 6,952 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
wonder how many application i will need to do to get a better job. my current job i got after my first application lol. would be nice if it was that quick again. what i applied for today would be such a huge improvement

Best of luck!

21-Mar-2017 07:32:38

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oooh! My husband used to use one of them sometimes.

Well, not as big as that ~ he's a lorry driver and one of his previous jobs he had a mini fork lift on the back of the wagon (we call that type Moffats over here).

If he was delivering a bulky load and the receiving warehouse needed help he'd whip out his Moffat and oblige.

He does trunking now, just drives, and others do the loading/unloading. He says he gets bored hanging around waiting and would rather help out.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-Mar-2017 13:40:16

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top