Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure if people thought I was stigmatizing when people drink alone, but I think it is fine to drink alone. The problem with drinking isn't if you drink alone or not. I had a major binge drinking problem and I was one of those social drinkers.

Idk, I just can't think of something at home that I could do when I am drunk that is fun. Hmm, actually, I used to play xbox live and kill my own team on those Halo/CoD, so I guess I did drink alone more often than what I thought. I did this after a night of social drinking, but still, it was fun.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

11-Mar-2017 19:55:11 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2017 20:10:35 by Averia Light

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I used to grief the shit out people in Stealing Creation depending on how quickly I got my hands on a piece of C5 clay. If I got one in the first minute or two I'd craft a dagger, run around with 99 attack/strength + turmoil and wreck the unarmored and mages. Otherwise I'd create C5 mage equipment and cast ice barrage with soul split.

This was back before EoC, which ruined the mechanics for a few months because you had practically no hitpoints without armor before the buff.

11-Mar-2017 20:52:39

Averia Light

Averia Light

lolo, glad to see another SCer.

Other fun griefing tactics is caiding the whole map and/or a dagger/staff combo and wreaking people (dropping either the dagger or the staff just before you died so it wouldn't be available to pick up right away, you could also drop your runes if it was a huge map)

11-Mar-2017 21:01:45 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2017 21:03:19 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Nosword said :
Averia Light said :
Nah, most of RS is boring when drunk.
fixed.

time to make steak and potatos. which is the best thing ever. besides steak and noodles. or pizza

It is even worse when you are drunk.

A total buzzkill.

11-Mar-2017 21:02:18

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top