Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Apparently, someone has been going around Cambridge spray painting elderly residents whilst they are in the Park feeding the ducks, waiting at bus stops etc.

It's like 'tagging'. The geriatrics have reported getting their gaberdine raincoats and nice M&S fleecy jackets marked with "JM" on the back.

Some old biddy's Shih Tzu even had a note pinned onto it's collar saying "Corgis r better. JM."

Most odd.

Nosword said :
gotta be honest thats kinda funny

Yeah I laughed, not out of the wrong of it but they were tagging the elderly <- that's so funny!

My warped imagination of mine ^_^

lolz
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-Mar-2017 06:12:46

Markiv13

Markiv13

Posts: 26,566 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
I rarely drink alone.

Really I only do that when I am going through a rough time and it has only happened maybe 5 times, if that.

I mean, what do you do when you drink alone?

Watch certain TV shows? There are plenty of fun things to do while drinking by yourself

11-Mar-2017 06:28:48

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have never got drunk on my own, I have had a glass or two of wine while ironing many, many years ago. If I have Kahlua in the house I would have a drink of that starting from breakfast time - but I don't think you can get drunk on Kahlua ^_^

I don't drink, and I certainly have had plenty of occasions where it would of been easy to turn to the bottle - but nope...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-Mar-2017 06:43:46

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did go a period of a few months drinking on my own a lot, but that was waaaaay back years ago when I split up with my first husband and as it turned out I was also having a nervous breakdown at the same time. So I guess the drinking was all a part of that delightful experience.

Never drank alone since (so, 40+ years or something), never felt the urge.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Mar-2017 12:40:21

Markiv13

Markiv13

Posts: 26,566 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I haven't really gotten drunk by myself either, I just find it enjoyable to have a couple of beers sometimes when I'm watching something.

The whole social stigma of drinking by yourself kind of annoys me. Just because you like to have a few drinks by yourself doesn't mean your some kind of weirdo or alcoholic.

11-Mar-2017 15:29:22 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2017 15:33:50 by Markiv13

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top