Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Deluxe said :
Do you ever come into games forums? On this account or alt if got one? I don't see Breath Mint either - and he was always there since I starting going there in 2011...
Haven't posted properly in that forum for at least a year now and I have no intentions of coming back due to how toxic it's become.
As for Breath Mint, we no longer talk and I doubt he'd go back there.
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

15-Jul-2016 01:27:00

Miss Kizmo

Miss Kizmo

Posts: 4,375 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Lady Deluxe said :
Do you ever come into games forums? On this account or alt if got one? I don't see Breath Mint either - and he was always there since I starting going there in 2011...
Haven't posted properly in that forum for at least a year now and I have no intentions of coming back due to how toxic it's become.
As for Breath Mint, we no longer talk and I doubt he'd go back there.
Understand :)
Love & peace <3

15-Jul-2016 01:55:36

Igerna
Jan Member 2023

Igerna

Posts: 7,885 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Igerna said :
Nosword said :
iceland seems like a cool place to live

They say it's one of the most peaceful countries to live in.

Also, Iceland a heavy producer of good heavy metal bands :P
Which bands? :o

Sólstafir, Carpe Noctem and Svartidauði, to name a few. Mostly Black/Viking stuff. It is all subjective, but I kinda love the sound these three bands deliver. If you like atmospheric music, these may be of interest ^_^
Leveling +110 all skills and completing stuff here and there

18-Jul-2016 21:09:17

Jenny Smith

Jenny Smith

Posts: 1,955 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Veriura said :
Is it wrong for someone to play as the opposite gender as well as assume the persona of that gender in game rather than their gender IRL?
It is confusing...especially if you ever wind up talking to that person outside of the game.

For example, there was this one Agile who, when I first met him ingame, had a girl character. So I had assumed that he was actually a girl.

I remember the first time we voice chatted, he answered & ofc was a guy and I was like "You're a guy???"

And then he was like "WTF, you're a girl???" Even tho I had a girl char, he had assumed I was a guy...because he was a guy with a girl char O_o
REMOVE SILVERHAWK BOOTS FROM RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22-Jul-2016 07:04:10

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure what 'assume the persona of that gender in game' actually means but I think it is OK to play however you like as long as you don't deliberately mislead someone into thinking you are what you are not.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

22-Jul-2016 12:46:47

Veriura

Veriura

Posts: 115 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Makes sense&#128522; I'm just curious because I've had my char a girl for so long and my personality is somewhat feminine (not gay, I was raised around more women than men) so I guess I naturally come off as a girl,.. I'm thinking of changing my char to a guy because I would like to meet more girls who play that don't think I'm a girl too. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

23-Jul-2016 03:24:56

Jenny Smith

Jenny Smith

Posts: 1,955 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Veriura said :
Makes sense&#128522; I'm just curious because I've had my char a girl for so long and my personality is somewhat feminine (not gay, I was raised around more women than men) so I guess I naturally come off as a girl,.. I'm thinking of changing my char to a guy because I would like to meet more girls who play that don't think I'm a girl too.
Its alright. I've spent like over a decade on RS with noobs trying to tell me I'm a guy. Idk, I guess because I come off as aggressive & don't act cutesy.
REMOVE SILVERHAWK BOOTS FROM RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23-Jul-2016 04:54:50

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top