Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well... That didn't last for very long.

If you wish to freely discuss politics or religion, do so in my friends chat. Because JAGeX is too buthurt to have it on their forums.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

12-Oct-2015 12:48:57 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2015 12:50:30 by Jafnhaur

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've never seen that question before.

Depends on the runescape discussion taking place as you can see by the way the forums are moderated.

Countless threads that get posted in general are off topic threads at heart but they try put a runescape add on to make it general forum most get moved.

I say most as there is one about grammar that is funnily enough allowed to remain because who cares about the rules when it involves a friend/former colleague.

13-Oct-2015 21:51:55 - Last edited on 13-Oct-2015 21:52:15 by Wilf

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, I've started to watch Narcos about a month ago, almost finished with it now. Need to finish the last few episodes. Pretty interesting series, I didn't know a great deal about it all beforehand. So far it's been great.

Trying to speak generally to avoid posting any spoilers. :P

14-Oct-2015 10:56:15

jour vert

jour vert

Posts: 3,134 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes! It's awesome ^_^ Saw it on Netflix and it did a great job of portraying an actual event that happened in Colombian history. I know who Escobar is and his wild story. It's surprising how infamous person managed to escape from trouble ^_^ Is it just me or is Narcos very much like Breaking Bad? If you would like something to watch on Netflix, here you go = One Piece ^_^

14-Oct-2015 11:50:45

Ahrimps

Ahrimps

Forum Moderator Posts: 577 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quite liked seeing the brazilian actor Wagner Moura (even of the film "Tropa de Elite" or something like "Elite Squad" in english) be in international production, a sign that more and more the brazilian theater has grown and it makes me very happy, hehehe! :D

Kewl , I find it easier the "Breaking Bad" looks more like "Narcos" than reverse, even because the fictional series are based on real events, such as "Breakind Bad" (sensational series).

Good to see the "Narcos" is I'm feeling the same emotion I felt seeing Breaking Bad for the first time. Only that I feel it?

Have a great day!
Brazilian Forum Moderator

14-Oct-2015 19:10:51 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2015 19:15:49 by Ahrimps

jour vert

jour vert

Posts: 3,134 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahrimps said :
Kewl , I find it easier the "Breaking Bad" looks more like "Narcos" than reverse, even because the fictional series are based on real events, such as "Breakind Bad" (sensational series).

Good to see the "Narcos" is I'm feeling the same emotion I felt seeing Breaking Bad for the first time. Only that I feel it?

Have a great day!

I binged watched Breaking Bad, best shower ever ^_^

Hehe Narcos would make a good name for a restaurant.

@Ahrimps I'm guessing you're maybe from South America perhaps? ^_^
If you would like something to watch on Netflix, here you go = One Piece ^_^

15-Oct-2015 05:53:15

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top