Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eek!!

We are currently suffering from a surfeit of fresh figs, much to the delight of the local wasp population. Said fig tree is directly outside the French Windows - which stay resolutely shut - and overhangs the outside dining area, which is rapidly becoming a no-go area.

A lot of the figs are too high to reach, even for my 6'2" son standing on a step stool, and the branches cannot be pulled down due to the gazebo. Oddly, he seems less than keen to continue the struggle to pick the fruit, despite loving fresh figs.

I think we are destined to have over ripe figs cascading down onto our heads during mealtimes, whilst trying to dodge the wasps at the same time.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

16-Aug-2015 22:03:09

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Get a bigger stool :P

I feel insulted please hide that post :)

Edit: naturally if we had relaxed rules I'd be able to respond to that the way it deserves with a nice bit of flaming and flamebaiting thrown in but alas.

17-Aug-2015 17:50:01 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2015 23:18:37 by Wilf

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Click on the Orange thread titles below to view them.

If you are being hacked right now have a look at this thread Lock your Account [Guide] . It is in the Community Led Account Help Forum which has other threads with lots of advice, where you can also post to get help from very knowledgable players.

Hope this helps you - good luck in rescuing your account.

Edit - Wilf beat me to it with another helpful thread - I am such a slow typer!
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

17-Aug-2015 21:38:47 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2015 21:41:53 by Bernadette

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top