Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Many Much said :
Wow, was reading news in an official news website and what, it linked me to a gaysite!! Cool.

lol
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

17-Jul-2015 07:31:53

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :
I'm not attempting to start a fight of any sort, so I'll leave names and details out, but people should still know what I am talking about. I don't usually log in when I have quite a bit of studying to do and lab work, but I do feel I owe an explanation for an unnamed thread that I participated in. My intention in that thread was to do what no one else had the balls to do, and that is to tell the truth. If people were just going to be seriously honest about something that I truly value, then I will just be brutally and frankly honest as well to the opposing side without sugar coating a damn single thing. It's not a one way street after all where one side gets beaten to a pulp while no one does a damn thing about it. I've read through every damn single post on that thread, and somewhere the discussion tangents away from the original contention, and just turned into a beat down on something that any person who isn't blind or brain damaged can see. Sure there were reminders here and there to stay on topic in the beginning and middle, but in the latest pages, all you just see is bump and the occasional attack on (unnamed topic) that no one will do a damn thing about. In all honesty, there was no real discussion anymore on the original topic. It was convoluted into a beat down on (unnamed topic) and people got away scot free which is why I took action because I was sick and tired of the BS. In all honesty, if I could go back in time, I would do it all over again over 1000 times, and if possible, I would be more brutal. I regret nothing. Believe me, I find no joy in doing what I have to do, and some of you guys might hate me for this. Well I say go ahead; I'm not going to be butt hurt over that. I did what any man worth his salt would do and that is to stand up. I'd much rather tell the truth and be hated than to be a liar and possibly loved.I have no hate for anyone here and I hope everyone
tl;dr
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

17-Jul-2015 13:57:21

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He's just mad that everyone was laying into him on the Politics and Religion thread because of his tirades about "anti-religious extremists" in the USA.

P.S. The florist was indeed sued for *7.91. Any larger fines she was ordered to pay were for violating Washington's anti-discrimination laws. Her real problem is that she chose to fight it in court and subsequently racked up huge legal fees.

P.P.S. I didn't steal arguments from Richard Dawkins you dolt.

17-Jul-2015 17:18:13 - Last edited on 17-Jul-2015 18:23:22 by Icy Spring

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Icy Spring said :
He's just mad that everyone was laying into him on the Politics and Religion thread because of his tirades about "anti-religious extremists" in the USA.

P.S. The florist was indeed sued for *7.91. Any larger fines she was ordered to pay were for violating Washington's anti-discrimination laws. Her real problem is that she chose to fight it in court and subsequently racked up huge legal fees.

P.P.S. I didn't steal arguments from Richard Dawkins you dolt.
This is why you don't have these discussions in the forums. A FC specifically for politics would be much better.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

17-Jul-2015 22:06:17

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

4A6F6B6B75 said :
^^^LOL!!

But you forgot to include Minesweeper... x(

Uh I could probably be pretending to do work as an accountant by hiring someone from India to do my work while playing Minesweeper instead lol.

I think something similar to this did happen in real life. Except it wasn't an accountant though.

Here's something similar for me in real life.

One time when I was volunteering at my local community center, I noticed one guy on the computer actually playing minesweeper instead of doing work. Lol the government is paying this guy to play minesweeper. I wonder if I could get paid to play Minesweeper instead of getting paid to do work as an engineer.

Best of luck to your goal in real life

18-Jul-2015 01:58:57

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Kiwi Magic said :
Just watched the All Blacks beat the Pumas in a great Rugby Test.

39-18 to the All Blacks.

To be fair Argentina played well and scored a few well deserved tries.

Hmm interesting...

Since there's a team of All Blacks

is there a team of All Whites? lol

18-Jul-2015 02:01:58

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

RubiksCube77 said :
Kiwi Magic said :
Just watched the All Blacks beat the Pumas in a great Rugby Test.

39-18 to the All Blacks.

To be fair Argentina played well and scored a few well deserved tries.

Hmm interesting...

Since there's a team of All Blacks

is there a team of All Whites? lol
No because that would be "racist".

18-Jul-2015 02:04:22

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top