Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just making my woman sweep the floor of my mud hut, but then I realize I have a dirt floor, so my mud hut will always have a dirty floor. Kind of pointless I know, but hey it's not my job. A real bawana like me doesn't have a job. Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

19-May-2015 07:05:06

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shiavui said :
Cats taste okay, a bit stringy.

Whilst it may be true ... MAY ... be true, that I am only ever-so very slightly less juicylicious than of yore, due to the advanced years of my life rendering me closer to being mummified than I was, say, 50 years ago ~ I can assure one and all and any vaguely interested passing entities that I am not yet damned well stringy.

And if anyone tried to offer my semi-dessicated carcase for sale to an establishment hawking pseudo-Oriental foodstuffs I would rapidly disabuse them of this being a sound notion by judicious use of my trusty nunchucks.

I rest assured this has clarified matters somewhat.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-May-2015 08:08:42 - Last edited on 20-May-2015 08:10:00 by FiFi LaFeles

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

I would respond to the above post, but I don't feel like playing around today. So I may come back to that.

While I'm here I might as well say hey all and how are you all doing?

I'm currently just on the forums because I'm bored, but I'll get off soon to study a bit and do some homework.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST

21-May-2015 01:36:25

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If the Trans Pacific Partnership becomes law, I'm gonna An Hero. “Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

23-May-2015 01:46:17

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Let's hope the Trans African Partnership is more successful. Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST

23-May-2015 02:47:39

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

FiFi LaFeles said :
Shiavui said :
Cats taste okay, a bit stringy.

Whilst it may be true ... MAY ... be true, that I am only ever-so very slightly less juicylicious than of yore, due to the advanced years of my life rendering me closer to being mummified than I was, say, 50 years ago ~ I can assure one and all and any vaguely interested passing entities that I am not yet damned well stringy.

And if anyone tried to offer my semi-dessicated carcase for sale to an establishment hawking pseudo-Oriental foodstuffs I would rapidly disabuse them of this being a sound notion by judicious use of my trusty nunchucks.

I rest assured this has clarified matters somewhat.

A good Asian friend Chang told me it's pseudo-oriental foodstuffs because the real oriental food is an ancient Chinese secret. A secret that makes them very smart. I would ask him to tell me more, but he said he had to go study for 12 hours a day and his dad would hit him if he got an A instead of an A+.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST

23-May-2015 03:00:05

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top